Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dry Me Crazy

Post Thanks / Like

Dry Me Crazy

Holy Smokes! That is all

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, I wonder where all the water goes that it absorbs? Great towel!!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's amazing.... What else can you say!

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quality, quality towel.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Dry Me Crazy is the real deal! Corey, do you think Thomas would consider adding a foam core drying towel to the finest MF arsenal the world has seen?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Old Tiger,
    I am not sure if you meant ME with "Thomas", but I will reply to your question.

What do you exactly mean? Something like the "Guzzler HD Waffle Drying towel"? It had also a foam core coated with waffle weave microfiber. If you mean this kind of product, the Problem is, that the flexibility is completely gone when you add a foam core to a towel. Even a very thin foam doesnt help much (and at the end: Less foam means less soaking ability).

We have a big production meeting this week over here in Germany - we can discuss to make a prototype just to see how it works. Dont expect too much, in my personal opinion this wont work well - bet never say never ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MicrofiberMadness View Post
    Hey Old Tiger,
    I am not sure if you meant ME with "Thomas", but I will reply to your question.

What do you exactly mean? Something like the "Guzzler HD Waffle Drying towel"? It had also a foam core coated with waffle weave microfiber. If you mean this kind of product, the Problem is, that the flexibility is completely gone when you add a foam core to a towel. Even a very thin foam doesnt help much (and at the end: Less foam means less soaking ability).

We have a big production meeting this week over here in Germany - we can discuss to make a prototype just to see how it works. Dont expect too much, in my personal opinion this wont work well - bet never say never ;-)
    Thanks for the prompt response! Something like the Mothers or Guzzler HD is indeed what I Asked about.
    Last edited by Old Tiger; 06-30-2014 at 09:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like a foam core to pat dry the vertical panels. I prefer Mothers to Guzzler HD. The MF does indeed not flex. This allows me to hold the towel against a vertical panel and pat dry the panels.
    Thanks for the fast response!

Post Thanks / Like
    The product in the link below should work as a "pat to dry" towel. It is microfiber with a foam core and I use them now and then. They are cheap, can be found in any discount store and they absorb a lot of water. However, you can not dry with them as usual because you must pat the panel dry, not rub. I don't use them often because I usually spray a quick wax type product as a drying aid after a wash and this requires you to rub dry more than pat dry: http://www.amazon.com/The-OriginalTM.../dp/B004M0P34M

ChrisDA
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tiger View Post
    I like a foam core to pat dry the vertical panels. I prefer Mothers to Guzzler HD. The MF does indeed not flex. This allows me to hold the towel against a vertical panel and pat dry the panels.
    Thanks for the fast response!
    I do admit that I would love a towel that you can easily hold flat against a door panel for example. That would be awesome!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast