Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Microfiber Madness Sweatshirt & T-Shirt!

Post Thanks / Like

Microfiber Madness Sweatshirt & T-Shirt!

I missed the Microfiber Madness sweatshirt & t-shirt being released. They both look great. Corey, do they run true to size and is that you modeling the sweatshirt & t-shirt?

Microfiber Madness Hoodie - Large

Microfiber Madness Hoodie - X Large

Microfiber Madness T-Shirt - Large

Microfiber Madness T-Shirt - X Large

Post Thanks / Like

Hey hey buddy!!! Yes, I finally uncovered them at the bottom of my ocean order like Christmas!!!! They run true to size imo, it's not me modeling there but you can see Thomas and I both in the same picture with different shirts here - just flip through the pictures!

http://www.carpro-us.com/microfiber-...ss-incredipad/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Hey hey buddy!!! Yes, I finally uncovered them at the bottom of my ocean order like Christmas!!!! They run true to size imo, it's not me modeling there but you can see Thomas and I both in the same picture with different shirts here - just flip through the pictures!

http://www.carpro-us.com/microfiber-...ss-incredipad/
    Good to know. I never noticed Thomas and you wearing those shirts in those pictures before. I will have to pick up one of each in my next order!

Post Thanks / Like
    How cool! Any plans on getting medium sized shirts? For us small guys . Especially if they run true to size like a regular t shirt. I can sometimes rock a large if it's slim fit, but they can sometimes fit like a trash bag hahaha
    2016 Toyota Tundra Limited | 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited - CQUK

Post Thanks / Like
    For a company so obsessed with "details" - this is very disappointing... Don't they know America is like the FATTEST country in the world??? I spent a while in Germany and the people there are so fit compared to us...I'm like 6'2" & 230 lbs and at one point I thought I was like the fattest dude in Berlin...

Can't they dig up some 2xx T-shirts for us fat azzes??

Post Thanks / Like
    ^german large might be good for me...I might take the risk!
    2016 Toyota Tundra Limited | 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited - CQUK

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GreatAvalon View Post
    How cool! Any plans on getting medium sized shirts? For us small guys . Especially if they run true to size like a regular t shirt. I can sometimes rock a large if it's slim fit, but they can sometimes fit like a trash bag hahaha
    Yes, there is medium, large, and extra large. I didn't choose to order any medium yet but I will bring some in another order. I wear a large in this picture and it's perfect for my likings if that gives you an idea.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    For a company so obsessed with "details" - this is very disappointing... Don't they know America is like the FATTEST country in the world??? I spent a while in Germany and the people there are so fit compared to us...I'm like 6'2" & 230 lbs and at one point I thought I was like the fattest dude in Berlin...

Can't they dig up some 2xx T-shirts for us fat azzes??
    I created a line of CQFinest shirts in multiple sizes so I can tell you first hand it's not cheap or easy to have these made and account for multiple sizes and styles for something that isn't a profitable side to a business. There are minimums, etc to to get the price down enough to make it reasonable for the customers. I'm sure if the demand was there they would do this but one thing I've learned is "demand" as in people talking about what they "would" buy, and "demand" actually spending their dollar are two very different things.
    Last edited by Corey; 07-04-2014 at 10:38 PM.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool shirts Corey!!! I'll be ordering some ASAP!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Corey,

How does the t-shirt feel? None of my t-shirts are made from Baumwolle.

Material: 50% Baumwolle (Premium Cotton) and 50% Polyester Blend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast