Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Microfiber Madness Sweatshirt & T-Shirt!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    but one thing I've learned is "demand" as in people talking about what they "would" buy, and "demand" actually spending their dollar are two very different things.
    Very, very true!!!
    2016 Toyota Tundra Limited | 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited - CQUK

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wors View Post
    Corey,

How does the t-shirt feel? None of my t-shirts are made from Baumwolle.

Material: 50% Baumwolle (Premium Cotton) and 50% Polyester Blend
    50/50 so it won't shrink?
    2016 Toyota Tundra Limited | 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited - CQUK

Post Thanks / Like

Microfiber Madness Sweatshirt & T-Shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by Wors View Post
    Corey,

How does the t-shirt feel? None of my t-shirts are made from Baumwolle.

Material: 50% Baumwolle (Premium Cotton) and 50% Polyester Blend
    It feels really very nice. My favorite shirt to wear in all honesty.... And that's not just because I haven't had time for clothes shipping in over two years

In fact I'm wearing it today lol

Last edited by Corey; 07-04-2014 at 11:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Regarding the sizes:
    In the CarPro Shop I personally was the model for the shirts and hoodies. And I am also not a slim guy as you can see on the Picture together with Corey in front of his Sky! When the pictures for the shop were taken, I believe my weight was aprox 220 lbs/ 100kg, maybe a Little bit less. And a SIZE M would fit tight, a Size L fits for me perfectly. Finally its a difference in sizes in Europe - sometimes we receive Shirts from the USA in size LARGE who are much too big for me and MEDIUM fits perfectly...

I promise in next production of the shirts, we will make extra extra large sizes too to fit any demand.

Regarding the quality: We have chosen premium clothing and a super thick, Long Lasting printing. Hoodies are in very heavyqQuality, so you will like our clothing as you like our towels!

Funny side note: It was not so easy to ship the Shirts to Corey! The US customs expect a declaration from us, that we dont print any sexual Pictures on clothes! We didnt know about this rule and had big issues to ship them out ;-) But as you can see, no offending Pictures are printed on the Shirts, so customs like us now and everything is allright ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to XXL.

ChrisDA
    Quote Originally Posted by MicrofiberMadness View Post
    Funny side note: It was not so easy to ship the Shirts to Corey! The US customs expect a declaration from us, that we dont print any sexual Pictures on clothes! We didnt know about this rule and had big issues to ship them out ;-) But as you can see, no offending Pictures are printed on the Shirts, so customs like us now and everything is allright ;-)
    If you had printed shirts with your Crazy Pile on them, you would be in big trouble!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha Cris, made my day! ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12