Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad luck with Crazy Pile towels

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MicrofiberMadness View Post
    Sorry for our late reply but we have been very busy in finishing upcoming products.

Even if Corey is already taking care of your issues, we just wanted to tell you our thoughts:
    To be honest - and trust me, this is no "Marketing bla bla" - the claimed quantity of Crazy Pile worldwide is less than 0.1%! We cannot tell you for sure how many are sold, but this is one of our favorite towels so we have a huge qtty in use worldwide. In These 0.1% Claim rate are ANY Claims included. The issue you are showing is truly more unknown and we had maybe 2 or 3 Messages from customers with same Problem.

For sure, we cannot take a real look on your towels, but if it is the same Problem we already know: The lose fabric is a result of the ultrasonic cut and should stop after a few washes (and in best case DRYER cycles)! We have tested it with a claimed towel in our Company and we could remove several lose fibers at the egdes but then it was over. Unimportant that Corey will take care of your Problem we would suggest to try to find a dryern and do some dryer cycles PLUS remove by Hand some lose fibers and wash / dry the towel again. The crazy Thing is, that ALL your towels have this Problem - but trust us, if this would be a General issue, we would havy many more Claims on our table. In any case, you did everything right - just try to find a dryer maybe for a final test.

Regarding your suggestion to produce such a towel with microfiber edges: Sorry, that wont happen in the near future because the feature is the edgless production so the Crazy Piles wont harm even the most delicate paint after a detailing job. So the customers love it because of that fact, sorry that we wont Change this. MAYBE we can do a Special series just for you - could take some time but I will check in our production how it could work! Hope this sounds fine for you Sherif!

Thank you for your support and that you discuss this issue with us. This is really important for us and we try to solve any problems if possible.
    Thank you Thomas, I'll try to do that final test and let you know..
    Regarding my suggestion for a Crazy Pile towel with soft microfiber edges, I know a special series just for me could take very long time you can also do your studies and see if other people would like to have them, could be another successful MM product!

Post Thanks / Like
    Update:

Thanks to Corey for refunding the full amount by adding store credit for me.

I decided to try removing the loose fibers off all the 6 towels by hand, see photos below:

1st towel
    IMG_1544.jpg

3rd towel
    IMG_1546.jpg

4th towel
    IMG_1547.jpg

6th towel
    IMG_1549.jpg

All 6 towels done
    IMG_1550.jpg

Towels were clean, dry and kept in their bags before this test..

Most of the loose fibers came off one or two edges of the towel, other edges were holding up well..

I still can remove more fibers but decided to stop and will try that again after I wash and dry them 1 or 2 more times, hopefully I'll get a chance to use a dryer soon..

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had an issue recently similar with a set of MF towels on the edges too. They were not MM's though.
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Post Thanks / Like
    That blue towel is the best.
    Rupes (Roo-Pes)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad there's Crazy Pile deluxe now with soft borders as I suggested before
    But at 900gsm, isn't it too heavy/thick for the target applications (sealant, wax & QD)?
    Is there anyone tried the CP deluxe here? I haven't found any reviews on forums..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12