Thread: Dump V-Bulliten 4.2.2

Post Thanks / Like

Dump V-Bulliten 4.2.2

I think this is where your problems lies.

Can't post pics, and again at 7am mountain time, this group again today was non-existent on the web for me.

Tired of hearing that it's my problem, nope folks, it's your problem. They duped you.

ChrisDA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I think this is where your problems lies.

Can't post pics, and again at 7am mountain time, this group again today was non-existent on the web for me.

Tired of hearing that it's my problem, nope folks, it's your problem. They duped you.
    Sorry you are having trouble Mark, but there have been no other reports of issues with uploading or adding images, or server outages other than a brief downtime we had.

We can't fix an issue if we can't find one. As you saw other members even tested the image upload function for you and it works just fine.

As I explained before, we need to have server resource limits in place as there is really no need to upload huge images that will just bog the server down unnecessarily and we don't have huge server budget like some of the other detailing forums.

There is nothing wrong with VB 4.2.2 and millions of forums use it worldwide. No one has been 'duped'. VB5 on the other hand, is a whole other story
    Last edited by ChrisDA; 07-09-2014 at 11:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDA View Post
    Sorry you are having trouble Mark, but there have been no other reports of issues with uploading or adding images, or server outages other than a brief downtime we had.

We can't fix an issue if we can't find one. As you saw other members even tested the image upload function for you and it works just fine.

As I explained before, we need to have server resource limits in place as there is really no need to upload huge images that will just bog the server down unnecessarily and we don't have huge server budget like some of the other detailing forums.

There is nothing wrong with VB 4.2.2 and millions of forums use it worldwide. No one has been 'duped'. VB5 on the other hand, is a whole other story
    I'm sorry for both the way I worded the header of this thread, and also for much of the content of my post.

None the less, I still note issues this end to even still get to this site, I couldn't yesterday all day. And still not figuring out how to post images through IE. If others who use IE have no issues, then the problem evidently lies my end. Yet I have no issues with other forums using V-Bulletin, but do note none are of version 4.2.2.

Again, such is not so important to me, I do get email notifications, (got one yesterday about Tapatalk, even though I don't use such) am able to read all that is written here for advice and tips, and also introductions of new products-lastest versions of what you carry in your store.

This is what I myself see as important, because I do feel I am definitely a Carpro Convert, and so far I have nothing but extremely high praise of all the Carpro products I have tried so far.

Again sorry folks, with what really counts to myself, you folks surely rock!
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry for both the way I worded the header of this thread, and also for much of the content of my post.

None the less, I still note issues this end to even still get to this site, I couldn't yesterday all day. And still not figuring out how to post images through IE. If others who use IE have no issues, then the problem evidently lies my end. Yet I have no issues with other forums using V-Bulletin, but do note none are of version 4.2.2.

Again, such is not so important to me, I do get email notifications, (got one yesterday about Tapatalk, even though I don't use such) am able to read all that is written here for advice and tips, and also introductions of new products-lastest versions of what you carry in your store.

This is what I myself see as important, because I do feel I am definitely a Carpro Convert, and so far I have nothing but extremely high praise of all the Carpro products I have tried so far.

Again sorry folks, with what really counts to myself, you folks surely rock!
    Mark
    Mark, thank you!! Also, I know there are some times on computers the server is disappearing now and then for some and I keep placing support tickets with the server people.

Tapatalk we upgraded to a new one last night so curious to see how it goes for you on there. The upgrade fixed my occasional missing server on tapatalk I started seeing - so I hope any others that have any issues will pipe up also so we can be sure tech issues never are the reason someone doesn't want to come here.

Post Thanks / Like
    DSCN0362.jpg

"I can see says the blind man!" And now so can you! LOL

I found that I have to go "advanced" on posting pics.

This is an old pic that I posted of my Tahoe with the old wheels-tires.
    Reason I cannot post some of the more recent pics is that the file sizes were too large to post I believe. Will have to change my camera settings, shoot some new pics, then I'll be able to post them.
    Mark
    Last edited by Mark; 07-22-2014 at 02:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks awesome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    Looks awesome.
    Hello Swanic, we of course know each other from AGO.
    In this old pic, the Hoe has yet to be treated with CQuartz, but she will as soon as the weather cools a bit, and the humidity-monsoon season subsides a bit here.

I'm thinking 100+ degrees, and 50-60% re humidity will probably be far from ideal for application of a coating like UK.

Here, it was done with the WG Twins, and WGDGPS 3.0.

Wait till you folks see it with the GMC Denali Repro 22's, and Nitto 421Q 285/45-22 Tires. Quite a killer difference indeed.

When I have the opportunity, out will come the PC7424XP, Menzerna SF4500, then the CQuartz UK.

Post Thanks / Like
    Knock on wood! I'm noticing during the past 5-6 days or so, I'm having absolutely no issues getting here anymore.
    Appears the issue has been resolved.

Post Thanks / Like
    Knock on wood! I'm noticing during the past 5-6 days or so, I'm having absolutely no issues getting here anymore.
    Appears the issue has been resolved.
    Chris found some issues I created (during the initial setup) and fixed them!