Thread: GlassWOW

Post Thanks / Like

GlassWOW

I was fortunate enough to win a bottle of this glass cleaner through detailing addict's Facebook page.

Glass wow is right! So I finally had a chance to use this today and it impressed me beyond belief.

It is very cost effective as a little goes a long way, 1 spray per window was all that was needed (exception was the windshield and rear glass, they needed 2 sprays each). I was fully prepared to use the 2 towel method, 1 to spread and 1 to do a final wipe and remove any streaks. I quickly discovered that wasn't necessary as there was no streaking. The only thing left behind was crystal clear glass. This product has a slight alcohol smell but by no means obnoxious or overwhelming. It's cleaning power is just stunning. I had a piece of dry bird poo on the outside of a window, decided to give it a go. One swipe and it was completely gone! (That towel immediately went into the dirty pile and a new one was used for the remaining glass).

This has instantly become my go to glass cleaner (I was formerly a stoners glass fan). I actually gave my can of stoners to my neighbor after I was done. Below are a couple more pictures. This product left behind absolutely crystal clear glass. I've never seen anything quite like it. I recommend this to anyone, pro or novice, you won't be disappointed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a nice product!! I'll have to get a bottle!

Post Thanks / Like
    Where is it available?

Post Thanks / Like
    I was expecting a glass cleaner infused ShamWOW.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike lambert View Post
    Where is it available?
    Showcarsupplies.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Not only is it a great glass cleaner, it's also just as good for pre-coating wipe downs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk