Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corey and CarPro experience

Post Thanks / Like

Corey and CarPro experience

Hello everyone,

This is my first post (hope it's in the right place) although I have been a long time reader of this forum where I have learned so much from all the experts here! I have actually been purchasing products from CarPro off and on for several years, starting with the introduction of the Microfiber Madness line when I was searching for the very best detail towels (they are truly something special).

The reason for my first post is that I felt compelled to share my experience with Corey and CarPro as a result of an issue I was having with one of the products from a recent purchase. I must admit that I have never really dealt with Corey much in the past, save a few quick questions here and there..I just ordered what I needed and was always happy with the products. As I said, I recently experienced an issue with one of the products I ordered and emailed Corey about the issue.

To make a long story short, Corey responded quickly and assured me that he would resolve the issue to my complete satisfaction. He showed genuine concern for the issue and offered some helpful tips (but never inferring blame or user error as a cause of the issue). The issue was resolved quickly and Corey provided truly remarkable customer service that was above and beyond my expectations! I have received great (and not so great) customer service when something went wrong with products from other retailers, but Corey and CarPro's level of service was simply the best I have ever experienced. Not only did he do exactly what he said he would do, he actually went above and beyond it! He really made me feel like such a very valued customer!

Thank-you Corey!
    Randy

Certified Finest Installer Dr_Pain's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH OH Randy..... You've experienced Corey's famous customer service, so that means you are hooked. You cannot, I repeat CANNOT, get a better customer service pre or post purchase then Corey's

Only one thing left to say

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz Finest Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank-you Claude!

Post Thanks / Like
    Corey is a top bloke.
    Steve Hughes Authorized Car Pro Installer
    www.mirrorfinishautodetailing.com
    "Perfection is in the Reflection"

Post Thanks / Like
    Randy, thank you so much for your patience and time and allowing us the opportunity to do our best. Beyond that, what a kind and thoughtful post here. It's difficult to express how much that means to me so I'll simply say, Thank you!! Please don't hesitate to tell me if you ever need anything or have any trouble!

Sincerely,
    Corey

Oh! And welcome to the forum!!

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will too join Claude and welcome you to Car Pro! See what happens when you contact Corey directly instead of playing games on a forum to resolve an issue?

All is I know that when Corey puts forth a contest or giveaway, he actually follows thru and sends the folks what he offered. Sadly, not all forums do that. They have a Holiday contest to say, oh 50 forum members, then never follow thru.

Great to have you aboard Randy!

Steve
    Last edited by fdresq4; 02-27-2015 at 09:17 AM.
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry...double post
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Certified Finest Installer Pureshine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum . Corey with empty your wallet everything he sells rocks!

Todd Randich
    todd@pureshinedetailing.com
    www.pureshinedetailing.com
    Do great work and customers will come

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank-you Steve!

P.S. I could not agree more, Corey is the best, he really takes care of his customers like no one else!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank-you Todd! You are absolutely right about emptying my wallet…I just placed another order for some more "Madness" towels! Now if Spring would finally arrive here in PA!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast