So I'm new to this community, and I am hoping to get some help and feedback. I had Finest installed on my new car at the end of February. It was applied on top of XPel Ultimate in the front of the car (PPF on full hood, front fenders, bumper, mirrors). The rest of the car is pure Finest (no PPF). I waited 10 days before washing my car, as instructed by both the CQuartz packet, the XPel packet, and my detailer. I have washed my car three times since the install. Frankly, the water does not seem to sheet the way I would expect it to based on the videos I have seen of Finest in action. If it would help, I can post a video. It was an expensive process, and I am just wanting to make sure that it's working as promised.

My wash process is:
Wheels (Sonax Full Effect)
Pre-soak car
Foam gun whole car (I've been using CG Mr. Pink while I wait for Reset to arrive)
Rinse
Foam gun one panel at a time then hand wash 2 using 2 bucket (Mr. Pink again)
Rinse as I go
Foam gun whole car again
Rinse
Sheeting method dry (not as effective as I would have expected)
Hand dry by patting using high quality MF
Touch up using Mother's instant detailer (I use a drying agent too when needed)
*I have used CG Hybrid V7 twice now as a touch up and drying agent. I would think that a full wash would help to remove it, but I'm wondering if the V7 is effecting the ability of the Finest to sheet water. The most recent wash I only used Mother's instant detailer in a few spots (no V7). We'll see if next time the water sheets the way it's suppose to.
** I haven't done an Iron-X decon yet. It's only been about a month since Finest was applied. I also haven't applied Reload yet. Again, I'm under the impression that Reload was applied by the detailer.
*** The car doesn't look anywhere near as wet as it did when I picked it up from the detailer. The Finest seems to have lost some of it's gloss very quickly.

Any help or feedback is greatly appreciated.