Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dry me crazy

Post Thanks / Like
    IMO the DMC are the best drying towels hands down. I experimented something new with the drying technique and I do not know if you guys/gals do it. I will saturate the towel with water and wring it out to where the towel is damp. This actually dries better than just dry alone. Another plus is that there are less chances (IMO) of scratching your ride. I know DMC's are great and that would not happen, however, I will be drying my ride with the DMC damp. It just works better for me. BTW, I use one 17 x 25 for regular 2-bucket wash and the 16 x 16 for Rinseless wash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ebg, I've been using a waffle weave for the initial dry and then switch to the crazy towel. When I do that process, the vehicle is perfectly dry and ready to work on. Hope that helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    There's no way I'm strong enough to wring out a DMC, so I mist mike with a QD.

Quote Originally Posted by kamakaz1961 View Post
    IMO the DMC are the best drying towels hands down. I experimented something new with the drying technique and I do not know if you guys/gals do it. I will saturate the towel with water and wring it out to where the towel is damp. This actually dries better than just dry alone. Another plus is that there are less chances (IMO) of scratching your ride. I know DMC's are great and that would not happen, however, I will be drying my ride with the DMC damp. It just works better for me. BTW, I use one 17 x 25 for regular 2-bucket wash and the 16 x 16 for Rinseless wash.
    Steve P

Post Thanks / Like
    I dry my car with one dry me crazy xl and use a second mf towel to get any water leftover to avoid streaks.

Im waiting to get a hold of the new Carpro DHydrate drying towel and see how it compares
    CQuartz UK3 Ceramic Coating | Gliss Top Coat
    Facebook | Instagram

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12