Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MF Towels Starting to Lint

Post Thanks / Like

MF Towels Starting to Lint

Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. I have noticed that some of my MF towels are linting. They range from my 300gsm to 600, and even my glass towels too. I wash my towels on hot, separated (So my exterior towels aren't being washed with towels that were used on wheels etc) and I use a free detergent and I always dry on extra low. Have you ever experienced this problem? If so, have you done anything that has prevented the towels from linting? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    What MFs are these? Are they Madness?

Post Thanks / Like
    Their from MF Tech. They're the Elite Ultra Fine's, Extra Fluffy MF Quick Detail's and the glass towels are from Phil @ Detailers Domain.

Post Thanks / Like
    How old are they?

Post Thanks / Like
    About 3-4 months now.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to think mf tech were good, the. I found out they're Chinese junk. Grab some mf madness , expensive but worth their weight in gold

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a the waverider and absolutely love it! I think when ill have to add some more MF madness to my next order. I'm going to throw my towels in the wash again and see how that goes. If that doesn't work then I don't know what will.

ChrisDA
    Tip for you. Throw one of the cheap 'grabby when dry' MF from Costco etc in with your good towels. It will attract all the lint from the other towels and the others will come out lint-free.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDA View Post
    Tip for you. Throw one of the cheap 'grabby when dry' MF from Costco etc in with your good towels. It will attract all the lint from the other towels and the others will come out lint-free.
    Interesting tip Chris! Never heard that before!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanL View Post
    I have a the waverider and absolutely love it! I think when ill have to add some more MF madness to my next order. I'm going to throw my towels in the wash again and see how that goes. If that doesn't work then I don't know what will.
    Microfiber Madness = as good as it gets I love them so much!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast