Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New product: Scholl Concepts S20 Black

Post Thanks / Like

New product: Scholl Concepts S20 Black

Scholl Concepts S20 BLACK

After thorough testing of the new Scholl Concepts S20 Black I am confident in recommending this incredible compound to anyone reading this! First lets back up a bit to how S20 Black came to be. For over 2 years the worldwide leader in quality compounds has been hard at work on what would become "S20 Black". When it first started in the lab the goal was to create a one step compound that cut well and still finished down beautifully on soft paints.

As the project continued Scholl Concepts turned over a few new tricks with their latest developments in iPT diminishing abrasive technology. By the time the dust had settled (no pun intended) last month they indeed completed what I believe to be one of the best compounds I've used.

This revolutionary compound truly delivers on the promise Scholl Concepts has been verbalizing since we first heard rumors of S20 Black. Very good cut, very high gloss, zero dust in my tests using a variety of Scholl Concepts spider pads, and no haze on soft paints!

Read more here - Scholl Concepts S20 BLACK

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this designed for the spider pads and a rupes?
    Northern Vermont

Post Thanks / Like
    how - where does this fit in with s3 gold xxl ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebg18t View Post
    Is this designed for the spider pads and a rupes?
    Yes BUT should work pretty well on a variety of pads. I tried with CarPro flash pads yesterday and results were ridiculous as well. With the spider pads it's zero dust every time I've used it and great results as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poweraid View Post
    how - where does this fit in with s3 gold xxl ?
    S3 Gold xxl is a heavier cut. S20 Black is less dust and higher gloss especially on soft paint.

I would liken the S20 Black to a bit more cut than S17 and a better finish as well.

For hard or more damaged paint S3Xxl or Shine Supply Flat Top would be my definite go to while on less damage or softer paint Flat Top or the S20 Black will be the ticket.

Post Thanks / Like
    The scholls works great with the rupes blue microfiber pads and the new car pro microfiber pads. I've used it with the rupes 21 mark II and the Duetto, both gave me great work time and great results. Even tho it says to not use in direct sunlight, i like to break the rules and tested it. I got just as good results but obviously had shorter work time. Overall, you will not regret buying this compound

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a question.
    My car's paint condition is say heavily scratched, swirled and dull. But it is also faded at edges of A pillers and fendors and I don't have PTG too.
    Now I have bought s20 black, can I use it with any finishing pad say rupes blue pad copy with flex 3401? Can I have desired results and not cut the paint deep? And would s40 be required to further jewel the paint?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    any pictures you could post to show how it looks in these faded areas?
    PWP Detailing
    Located in and serving the Northeast Ohio area
    www.pwpdetailing.com
    www.facebook.com/pwpdetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus65 View Post
    I have a question.
    My car's paint condition is say heavily scratched, swirled and dull. But it is also faded at edges of A pillers and fendors and I don't have PTG too.
    Now I have bought s20 black, can I use it with any finishing pad say rupes blue pad copy with flex 3401? Can I have desired results and not cut the paint deep? And would s40 be required to further jewel the paint?

I would be cautious with the coarse compounding pad on pillars and similar especially with 3401. Like PWP mentioned, do you have any pictures of it so we can first determine why it is faded? What vehicle and year also

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I would be cautious with the coarse compounding pad on pillars and similar especially with 3401. Like PWP mentioned, do you have any pictures of it so we can first determine why it is faded? What vehicle and year also
    Quote Originally Posted by PWP Detailing View Post
    any pictures you could post to show how it looks in these faded areas?
    I will share it today. Have no specific pics of faded areas.
    Its honda 2006 model, I bought 1 year. From its condition looks like its never been protected and still now, I also have not done anything to protect except do 2 bucket wash with wash n wax shampoo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast