Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New product: Scholl Concepts S20 Black

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Folks,

I just tried out S20 black with the blue spider pads over the weekend. I had a question about technique as I was getting quite a bit of dusting.
    I was using 5.5 pads on the Boss G15. Started with 6 pea size dots of s20. Temps were around the 75 degree range. Maybe I am working the product too long or speed too high? I was between speeds 5 and 6 on the Boss and probably did about 6 passes.

Any recommendations on best technique for s20. Ill probably play with it more on my test car but just wanted to ask if others had some good ideas as to why I am getting a lot of dusting.

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaydiantDetail View Post
    Hi Folks,

I just tried out S20 black with the blue spider pads over the weekend. I had a question about technique as I was getting quite a bit of dusting.
    I was using 5.5 pads on the Boss G15. Started with 6 pea size dots of s20. Temps were around the 75 degree range. Maybe I am working the product too long or speed too high? I was between speeds 5 and 6 on the Boss and probably did about 6 passes.

Any recommendations on best technique for s20. Ill probably play with it more on my test car but just wanted to ask if others had some good ideas as to why I am getting a lot of dusting.

Thank you
    As with all Scholl polishes, I've found that less is best. Try using your G15 at speed 4-5, also try not working the polish as long, you should shouldn't need to work it that long. This is probably where the dusting is coming from.
    Tad

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DARK HORSE View Post
    As with all Scholl polishes, I've found that less is best. Try using your G15 at speed 4-5, also try not working the polish as long, you should shouldn't need to work it that long. This is probably where the dusting is coming from.
    Thank you very much. I will work on my technique some more with the product and try the shorter cycle and slower speed. Appreciate it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12