Thread: 4-Star Tire cleaner Gel?

Post Thanks / Like

4-Star Tire cleaner Gel?

Anyone have feedback or experience with the 4* Ultimate Tire cleaner Gel? It sounds like a good cleaner, but can't find much about it.
    Last edited by Ebg18t; 06-27-2015 at 01:07 PM.
    Northern Vermont

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebg18t View Post
    Anyone have feedback or experience with the 4* Ultimate Tire cleaner Gel? It sounds like a good cleaner, but can't find much about it.
    I'm a day late and a dollar short BUT you will love it - Not much out there about it since its not heavily marketed like the relabel brands do things but these are the guys making the real deal... Four Star is made by PFC and they make great products. They make products for some of the most popular "relabels" on the market - Buy their OEM brands (Sonus, Four Star, Ultima) and get the best version and save a few bucks at the same time - Win-Win I've used it at length and its actually my go to tire cleaner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebg18t View Post
    I just used this for the first time last weekend. Great product, IMHO! I usually clean my tires with APC on a regular basis. Well, I thought I was cleaning them! The tire gel did a better job at cleaning the tires and fender wells. Sorry, I do not have any pics. I will try to do that the next time I use it. I had no issue applying Ultima Tire and Trim Guard Plus to the tires afterwards.

I will definitely be adding more to the cart on my next order!

Post Thanks / Like

4 Star Tire cleaner Gel

I also added a section to determine the tire age. I know there was a thread about the ABC special, but id like to add this info here.

If you cherished this posting and you would like to get a lot more details concerning What states can you buy Powerball tickets online or Can I buy Mega Millions lottery online kindly take a look at our own web page

Post Thanks / Like
    It didn`t smell good by any means, but it wasn`t as foul or strong as other wheel/tire cleaners that I`ve used.