Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Product: Scholl Concepts BUBBLE "Pudding" Concentrated All Purpose Cleaner

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Hey bud, I've now used on wheels, tires, and now interiors. LOVE it on interiors. Love on tires, wheels I'll honestly say it didn't do anything others won't but still did as good as any apc. Wheels I prefer Trix or another wheel cleaner I've been playing with one nobody has heard of yet. More to come on that in time
    What is this mystery wheel cleaner you speak of???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ddvette9 View Post
    What is this mystery wheel cleaner you speak of???
    Hehehehehehehe, I will direct you to Scholl Concepts Rim 7! Been playing with this and the aforementioned mysterious product If your looking for a great wheel cleaner right now the Rim 7 is in stock and does not disappoint. Great product

Certified Finest Installer Detail2Correction's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am still using it and still love it. I typically use about 2-3 tsp per 32 oz of water. I use it when I would use a APC 4:1. The thing I like about it the most is it's gentle and I've never had a problem with it staining or damaging anything I've used it one.

I'm sorry that I'm not able to comment any further on your questions.
    Detail 2 Correction
    Professional paint correction, detailing and coatings

Post Thanks / Like
    SAM_0207.jpgSAM_0208.jpgSAM_0209.jpgSAM_0210.jpgSAM_0211.jpg

I've had this product since the last Black Friday sale Corey did.

One of the best uses I've found for it is cleaning microfiber that wont come clean after a regular wash.

I recently did a clay (used a clay towel), and Hydrofoam on a neighbors car. He helped me, and I gave him my Microfiber Madness Wave rider to dry the glass. Evidently he rubbed too hard and I got some nasty black stains on the towel from the window trim.

First pic is after a regular wash.

Next is after working in the SCBP. I left to dwell for 15 minutes.

Next pic, I worked it in a little again, let sit 15 more minutes. Didn't add more product. The great thing about this vs. a standard liquid APC is it wont evaporate quickly.

Next pic. Then I put it in a 5 gallon bucket with some hot water (120* F). Before immersing it, I also put some water on the spots and "lathered" it up. Let soak for 15 minutes.

Next one. I dumped the bucket and the towel in my top load washer. They don't call this stuff Bubble for nothing! Normal wash, ran two rinse cycles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Finished results. I took pics of both sides of the towel as I couldn't find any remnants of the stains! You may see some "Blotchy" looking areas. The towel was not completely dry when I took pics. This is just water.

Never put a towel in the dryer if it has stains on it, even on low heat, the heat will set the stain in, and could make it impossible to remove!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Talk about the proof is in the Pudding...

Steve
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123