Thread: New Product: Scholl Concepts ICE Glass Cleaner (500ml & Gallon)

Post Thanks / Like

New Product: Scholl Concepts ICE Glass Cleaner (500ml & Gallon)

Ok.. actually the Gallon is the only new one. We have been playing with Ice and carrying the 17oz for over a year. For anyone that hasn't used this jewel of a product your missing out! A couple of our customers that run production shops go through it fast and asked for a larger size to save some coin. My big plus with it is how foolproof it makes streak free glass. Works a treat with the Cloudbuster towel. For a less expensive alternative or for just light cleaning our Fast Glass towel is the answer but as Glass cleaners go the Scholl Concepts Ice is the best I have used.

Heres a bit of the details on the product-

Scholl Concepts Ice - 17 oz.

Scholl Concepts Ice - Gallon

Scholl Concepts ICE Glass Cleaner is the ultimate in streak free glass cleaners! Designed as a sprayable gel formula, Scholl Concepts ICE will not drip onto the dashboard, doors, or wiper cowl like other glass cleaners. Additionally Scholl Concepts has integrated a unique polymer sealant formula into ICE which creates a lotus affect, pushing water, dirt, and dust from the surface on contact to keep the glass clean moving forward!

Many people struggle with the haze that builds up on the interior of the glass and Scholl Concepts has thought of this as well! The integrated polymer sealant also works on the interior to repel and avoid the typical haze buildup for a longer period than ever before!

To apply, spray surfaces to be treated and rub using circular motions. Once spread and buffed off, ICE evaporates in seconds leaving behind a streak-free crystal clear surface!

Features:

Streak Free
    NON-drip Gel formula
    Easily Dissolves Stubborn Grime
    Built in Polymer Sealant
    Long lasting prevention of dirt and haze buildup on interior of glass
    Suitable for cleaning nearly any smooth surface

Application:

Shake
    Spray on
    Buff in and wipe off
    Best practice to final wipe using our Cloudbuster glass cleaning towel

Specifications:

Made in Germany

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Recently picked up some ICE as part of a bundle during B.F./ S.B.S. sales. I used the MF Cloud buster towel, which came with the kit. I really like the clinging of the ICE to windows, pleast scent, anD good cleaning ability. I tried to get photos but I need to change the angle and background. Couldn't see much. I will tell you on in intial impressions, I like it. Works great on my eyeglasses too.

Steve
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why I buy it on sale!

As I'm still new with using it this I can say, it seems I can use less of the Scholls ICE than some other cleaners. First, it clings and doesn't run like some liquids. In turn, the evaporation rate is less so the Scholls ICE has a longer work time if that makes sense. Second, it "seems" to clean better so I have used less product.
    It sorta does spread almost like a polish, a little goes a long way I guess to say in my experience.
    So far, it "appears" that the inside glass is still clean, where as I may have had to consider cleaning the windshield again a week later.
    I also have the Fast Glass towels and like them but can't say if one has an advantage over the other as far as longevity.

Steve
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Post Thanks / Like
    Another equally superb auto glass cleaner is the Stoner Invisible. The top of the range is made out of an advanced non-abrasive and non-foaming formulation that immediately whacks off the suborn dirt, grime, tree sap, grease and even road tar from the glass surface for easy wiping.
    It also leaves no residue and thus doesn’t scratch or streak the car windshield, thus leaving them with superb clarity.
    There might be other so called best window cleaner for cars but none can remove pollutants like smoke haze as good as Invisible. The cleaning formula is no-residue because it evaporates 100% and it is also devoid of foam or soaps and dyes that can react with the auto window or leave a residue.
    Besides car windows, Invisible is safe for all car mirrors, and other glass surfaces whether at home or the workplace.
    The product is ammonia-free and thus safe for delicate gadget screens.

Post Thanks / Like

New Product Scholl Concepts ICE Glass Cleaner 500ml Gallon

The shop I got mine at was out. I asked them about the discontinued status of the wipes. They said dont see why, we cant keep them on the shelves and that was a local chain store on Long Island, 16 locations