Thread: ultima waterless wash

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb ultima waterless wash

wondering if ultima waterless wash is compatible with CQUK . can it be used to wash and detail after the CQ is applied . also im guessing use the concentrate would be ok. ive also heard that a 50 percent dilution of reload is a good quick detailer after CQUK .. just looking for feedback as i get ready to apply CQUK to a new car thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bonedr View Post
    wondering if ultima waterless wash is compatible with CQUK . can it be used to wash and detail after the CQ is applied . also im guessing use the concentrate would be ok. ive also heard that a 50 percent dilution of reload is a good quick detailer after CQUK .. just looking for feedback as i get ready to apply CQUK to a new car thanks
    Yes UWW+ is compatible with CQUK! Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate is a hyper-concentrate that can be used to make Waterless Wash, clay lube, or no rinse car wash solution in bucket. Just 1/2 oz. makes 22oz of Ready-to-Use Spray Wash and just 1 oz. makes 3 gallons of No Rinse Car Wash Solution. I use it mixed at waterless wash dilution as a quick detailer after a traditional bucket wash, and for removing bugs, finger prints, light dust, etc. Just be sure to wait the appropriate amount of time after coating before getting the vehicle wet.
    Tad