Thread: Yellow Fellow 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Yellow Fellow 2.0

So, after owning 2 regular Yellow Fellows(And a dozen Crazy Piles and Summits) which are awesome by the way I opted to try the 2.0 -- immediately I was disappointed. It doesn't soak up anything, it smears polish around, I tried to use it as a QD, remove wax, apply Reload all it does is smear. Note that this was about 4 months ago, I've been carrying it with my other cloths just in case one day it might work but I'm finally opting to toss it into the junk pile. Any ideas before I do?

So far I have tried:
    (I don't mix towels, Yellow Fellows get washed together, Summit/Crazy Piles together)
    Washing it with hot water
    Washing it was warm water
    Washing it cold
    Using 1oz, 2oz and up to 3oz of Micro Restore
    Adding vinegar
    Drying warm
    Drying cold
    Drying outside
    Boiled

I'm not sure if this is normal but the cloth is super elastic, very stretchy and it changed color on me, it's now a Lime Fellow. I'm not looking for any compensation, just wondering if it's possible to do anything with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's certainly abnormal. I haven't seen any of those traits associated with YF. It removes polish incredibly well with no smearing. I'm not sure what happened to yours but if you give us a ring will try to figure it out and will certainly take care of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Strange, I just got a new one and used it without washing it first cause was in a hurry and it worked excellent removing Reflect.