Thread: Cquartz vs. cquartz

Post Thanks / Like

Cquartz vs. cquartz

so I have a few applications under my belt now. I've gone through a full 50ml of cquartz UK and did a H2 with cquartz and dlux. I found the UK edition a little more gummy during application. I did not have any issues, but I was surprised how easy cquartz classic went on vs. UK. I kept adding more product to the applicator thinking I was not using enough. Results were pretty much the same. All vehicles I did were decontaminated with iron x, poly shave blocked, and polished with essence on a mequires microfiber pad using my flex. You guys find that classic applies easier?

Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody else notice a difference of application of cquartz and cquk?

Post Thanks / Like
    Depending on your temp & humidity that may be the case.
    Northern Vermont

Post Thanks / Like
    Was similar temperature. Don't get to much fluctuations in south Florida. Going to do another car this week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Humidity is most likely the issue. UK is a little difficult for me in Houston. Higher humidity seems to be the problem. We are humid most of the year and even in cooler temps I have seen that "sticky" issue.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using 100% cquartz classic now with 0 issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Certified Finest Installer
    Post Thanks / Like
    For our climate, Mexico City, Classic has been great. I like the finish better of Classic on certain colours specially dark ones.

Under similar temps.. UK has to be removed a bit quicker than classic.. but both are quite easy to remove under the ideal conditions.. if too much humidity or sudden changes.. both can be a pain to remove.