Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announcement

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Announcement

If you dont know Corey, well you dont know one of the busiest men in the detailing world. Running a business, testing products, interacting on Facebook and here @ CPF. The man is someone we should all strive to be. A Damn fine human being and great great friend. I'm glad to call that guy my friend. You cant find a better one. With that being said, thank you for what you have brought to the detailling community and detailing world-wide!!! THANK YOU COREY!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Agree 100% Cooter!

Corey is an awesome guy. Only this past year did I decide to reach out to him, as I made the decision to move my offerings from the competition over to the CarPro products. Not only did he provide fantastic assistance, marketing material, etc., he was also genuine with his appreciation - and that alone is something not too often found in this industry.

Really looking forward to continuing working with Corey in the future. Lots of upcoming jobs that will be utilizing a broad range of the CarPro products!

Great post, man!
    Owner of Unleashed Auto Care
    www.unleashedautocare.com
    Proudly Serving Automotive Enthusiasts Across Saskatchewan

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man, mirror mirror Heath, your a better man than I!! Thank you so much for the kind words. I just do my best and am so very blessed to know you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much Tyler! I'm really honored and grateful you give us the opportunity to serve you and be allowed to work with you. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with all the above comments and I'll add that he and his people are very patient and extremely helpful. I've asked some pretty annoying questions but they've handled them like genuinely nice people who seem to care. Thank you.

Steve
    Steve P

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty much Cooter said it. Corey has set the "Standard" for customer service!
    Also, this site is great! It's like family in here and I have this forum set for my start up page. Great guy, great staff, great forum family, and oh yeah...great products!
    I have learned much and have honed my skills...Thank you!

Steve
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Post Thanks / Like
    Learned a lot on this site. Just placed an order with Corey this afternoon.
    Northern Vermont

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed, Corey is top notch! I've known him and been proud to call him my friend for many years! A finer human being doesn't exist anywhere! He's also a pretty good detailer...:dancingbanana:

Tad

Member info@passiondetailing.ca's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does this guy even find time to do some detailing.. !?
    Hehe, nonetheless, as stated, such a great guy to deal with!
    www.Passiondetailing.ca
    www.Facebook/Passiondetailing.ca
    Premium car care products in Qu├ębec, Canada.

Post Thanks / Like
    I could not agree more with what everyone has already said. I am not a professional detailer by any means. I am just a regular guy that loves his cars and keeping them looking good. Over the past 3 or so years I have been trying to learn some more advanced skills and doing my own polishing/buffing. Even though I only spend $200-$400 dollars a year with Corey he always takes the time to answer all of my questions in depth. If I send him a question via a email he takes the time to send a very thorough and detailed response. If I call him he always answers and walks me through what I need to do. He never rushes me or even hints that he might not have time to deal with my annoying questions. If I ask product advice he always gives me an honest recommendation even if it isnt a product he sells. If I place an order and he thinks I need some thing to go with my order, he has even been known to throw the needed extras in for free.

I have never received this level of service from any other merchant in any field. I will literally not buy auto detail products from any other source if Corey carries it (I wish he carried 1Z Cockpit and DG901). I could care less if he is more expensive (not usually). I feel incredibly fortunate to have found CarproUS and to be one of Corey's customers. He really is the best in the business!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast