Thread: CQuartz Finest Installers

Post Thanks / Like

CQuartz Finest Installers

Hello,
    I am looking for CQFinest installers in my location (Montreal, QC) and I found this site http://www.cqfinest.com/find-an-installer/ but not sure if its the real deal ? Is Corey the North American distributor for both US & Canada ? and if yes any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I applied few months ago CQUk myself, but a recent service trip to BMW, and although against my wishes, they still washed my car and its pretty sadly swirled, so i think i want to go for the pro version hoping it can provide a bit better swirl resistance compared to CQUK. TIA.
    2015 F82 MG/SO

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aboulfad View Post
    Hello,
    I am looking for CQFinest installers in my location (Montreal, QC) and I found this site http://www.cqfinest.com/find-an-installer/ but not sure if its the real deal ? Is Corey the North American distributor for both US & Canada ? and if yes any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I applied few months ago CQUk myself, but a recent service trip to BMW, and although against my wishes, they still washed my car and its pretty sadly swirled, so i think i want to go for the pro version hoping it can provide a bit better swirl resistance compared to CQUK. TIA.
    Hi Aboulfad, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. That map and link is legitimate and controlled by us as we are CQuartz Finest for North America.

Certainly I don't know all the details but I'll first cut to the tough answer. If CQuartz UK was swirled or marred with the way it was maintained then there is a VERY real probability that the same thing will happen with EVERY coating on the market (even Finest). Hardness is probably the most exaggerated claim in the ceramic coating industry. Certainly IR curing will make it harder but if the same thing happens again using bad tools and wash media they will swirl it again.

There are many benefits and info listed on the site you linked but we are very careful not to give false hope so I share the full truth with you.

If you have more questions please don't hesitate to call or ask here.

Best Regards,
    Corey

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your reply, so does that I mean I can trust the installer in my area, would you be able to provide me privately any feedback ? As far for details, there inst much aside that they washed my car which was dirty from winter (2 weeks from prior wash/reload) and introduced many swirls/marring. I wasn't there and I asked the SA twice not to wash when I dropped it off.

so here lies the question, why would one choose CQ Finest or other Pro coating products at orders magnitude more expensive than the "hobbyist" version if they don't withstand more damage to the paint, am I missing a point ? I know some people are lazy and dont want to continuously apply sealants/wax and may think that those coatings with proper/regular wash/maintenance would last very long... thank you !
    2015 F82 MG/SO

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I would vouch for Nico at MTL most certainly.

The main reasons you would go with a Finest Installer is you know you can trust them in every important aspect and they offer the glossiest, and most stain resistant and dirt repellant coating on the market.

A. Skill
    B. Honesty
    C. Business ethics
    D. Quality of products
    E. Professionalism
    F. We stand behind our installers 100%

There is certainly a big difference between our prosumer coatings and our Finest coating but again the care will always be important to keep it in perfect condition.

There is also a huge difference in performance and looks based on prep. Our Finest Installers are the best in the world at properly polishing a vehicle and not taking shortcuts. The time it takes to properly polish a vehicle is usually counted in days rather than hours.

Finally, for a non pro - the cost of doing it oneself will actually cost more- machine, pads, compounds, polishes, panel wipe, washes, Decon products, and much more you are well over 1000$ plus say (30 hours * 75$ an hour) or whatever your time is worth. You can see where the cost is.

So in the end it's a choice- for some that have lots of time and like hard work and don't mind messing up a few times before getting it right and aren't afraid of damaging their paint with improper use of a machine they would do things them-self.

For those that want the best and/or don't have the time they would go to a Finest installer.

Post Thanks / Like
    There's another category of hobbyists that have done it few times and are getting tired of doing it and instead now want to go pro :-) But for us hobbyists that have spent years learning and investing know that its hard to find installers that still have the hobbyist passion , right products and the proper skill especially in our small Canadian markets. I am happy that you vouch for Nico, I will make sure I tell him that when I call to meet him and discuss my needs, thank you again !
    2015 F82 MG/SO

Member info@passiondetailing.ca's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nico does top notch job, and has been in the business for a long time. Believe me you can bring your jewel to him with your eyes shut and be more than pleased with the result.
    www.Passiondetailing.ca
    www.Facebook/Passiondetailing.ca
    Premium car care products in Québec, Canada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aboulfad View Post
    There's another category of hobbyists that have done it few times and are getting tired of doing it and instead now want to go pro :-) But for us hobbyists that have spent years learning and investing know that its hard to find installers that still have the hobbyist passion , right products and the proper skill especially in our small Canadian markets. I am happy that you vouch for Nico, I will make sure I tell him that when I call to meet him and discuss my needs, thank you again !
    You make an incredibly valid point and I think you will find Finest is the only program crazy enough to say "no thank you" to easy profits and instead focus on the same quality and passion that involve a tiny minority of Detailer's can call themselves professionals and still live up to the expectations of the TRULY knowledgable paint correction and pristine finishing hobbyist.