Thread: Dissapointed

Post Thanks / Like

Dissapointed

Got my car-pro order today- one of the items was the blue crazy pile deluxe premium 16" X 16" towel

Took it out and laid it flat on the counter and thought it looked small right off the bat( my job deals with measurements all day long)- so I broke out the tape and sure enough , 14.5' X 15"

Wont be buying those anymore

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many did you order? Were they all like that?? Have you thought about contacting Corey?

Post Thanks / Like

Dissapointed

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    Got my car-pro order today- one of the items was the blue crazy pile deluxe premium 16" X 16" towel

Took it out and laid it flat on the counter and thought it looked small right off the bat( my job deals with measurements all day long)- so I broke out the tape and sure enough , 14.5' X 15"

Wont be buying those anymore

^^ exactly what Heath said. If you EVER purchase something that isn't what we promised or didn't reach your expectations there are no questions. Email me at Corey@carpro-us.com and we will take care of that. I doubt a 1/2" all around functionally matters much but that does surprise me that it's off. Regardless we will solve it. Anywho, email me or call me anytime.