Thread: I think i was sent a bad bottle of fixr.

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

I think i was sent a bad bottle of fixr.

So for my big X-MAS haul from ******* before I knew I could purchase directly from Corey, I purchased the entire CarPro line for my Panamera. Now that the weather is shaping up here on the Floida Gulf Coast, I was in the process of getting ready for my own personal detail-fest when I noticed something. The bottles of Fixr on the website is NOT the bottle I recieved. Not only that, but it looks almost bootlegged. If I am not mistaken from these labels, this is from 2013 and I made my purchase in December of 15. I am concerned because I have also noticed that from a few more of my purchases from them that they have been altering a lot of the product kits as well. For instance I bought a bottle of UTTG and the applicator that the advertisements show was not included but some cheap flimsy foam applicator was included as well. I have had nothing but a customer service nightmare from them the past 2 months and that is just one of the many reasons I will not be doing business with them again.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by DARK HORSE; 02-26-2016 at 05:26 PM.