Thread: MM Stain

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy MM Stain

Tried out my new Dry Me Crazy towel today. This thing does soak up water great. Only bad thing is there was a spot near the muffler where I accidentally touched with the towel. Now I have a small stain on my great new towel. Is there anything I can do to remove the stain and not mess up towel? I've already tried washing it, took very little off but still there. Can I use some liquid Oxyclean with towel? I know no bleach.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    You could try some Oxy-clean but I think you're end up just having to live with it. Don't ever drop them in a bucket with other colored towels. The other towels may bleed a little, especially if they're new. I know from experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Viperclean, I've used Meg's degreaser and/or all-purpose cleaner to remove such stains from my Dry Me Crazy towels.
    — Jaddie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaddie View Post
    Viperclean, I've used Meg's degreaser and/or all-purpose cleaner to remove such stains from my Dry Me Crazy towels.
    I will give that a try. But like Cooter stated, I might have to live with it, but hope not....such a nice white towel.