Thread: Finest Installer HI

Post Thanks / Like

Finest Installer HI

I have been looking to get some Finest on my 16 Challenger but can't find any installers that are also on listed on the installer locator. I have spoken to both Automotive Emporium and Auto Concierge Hawaii and both are stating they can coat my vehicle with Finest but I see neither of them on the locator.

Are these good installers? If not, what are some recommended places to look up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by amantvoulu View Post
    I have been looking to get some Finest on my 16 Challenger but can't find any installers that are also on listed on the installer locator. I have spoken to both Automotive Emporium and Auto Concierge Hawaii and both are stating they can coat my vehicle with Finest but I see neither of them on the locator.

Are these good installers? If not, what are some recommended places to look up.
    Hello Amant, thank you so much for the post! The great news is that Automotive Emporium is most certainly a Finest installer and has been an approved Finest installer for years. We have always had great reviews and never had a complaint so you are in great hands with Robert! I apologize for the glitch in the site as I am not sure why it isn't showing his location. We will fix that asap but for sure Robert IS an authorized and accredited Finest installer and you are in good hands.

Best,
    Corey

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Hello Amant, thank you so much for the post! The great news is that Automotive Emporium is most certainly a Finest installer and has been an approved Finest installer for years. We have always had great reviews and never had a complaint so you are in great hands with Robert! I apologize for the glitch in the site as I am not sure why it isn't showing his location. We will fix that asap but for sure Robert IS an authorized and accredited Finest installer and you are in good hands.

Best,
    Corey

Glad to hear that. He is in the process of moving some stuff so the wait to get it applied by him might be longer. Is Auto Concierge Hawaii also one of your sponsored installers? I can find him on the Modesta locator but not on the one here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Auto Concierge Hawaii was recently added to the Finest family. Automotive Emporium has been an approved Finest installer for years.
    Tad

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DARK HORSE View Post
    Yes, Auto Concierge Hawaii was recently added to the Finest family. Automotive Emporium has been an approved Finest installer for years.
    I currently have an appointment set up with Automotive Emporium this Sunday for a Finest application on my 16' Challenger.

Just so I don't have to make a separate post, is there a list somewhere of products I should buy in order to maintain the coating in optimal condition? Also, are there any special instructions on how to clean the vehicle with said products? I will be using my car as my daily driver but it will be kept in a garage when at home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by amantvoulu View Post
    I currently have an appointment set up with Automotive Emporium this Sunday for a Finest application on my 16' Challenger.

Just so I don't have to make a separate post, is there a list somewhere of products I should buy in order to maintain the coating in optimal condition? Also, are there any special instructions on how to clean the vehicle with said products? I will be using my car as my daily driver but it will be kept in a garage when at home.
    Yes sir, your Finest application will also come with a nice user guide booklet as well but here is some more info. You should be able to order all these products from Ranney at PakShak on your island but if there is anything he doesnt stock we will be thrilled to help.

CQ Finest Basic Care and best practices:

1.- Do not wash with soap for 7 days after application.
    2.- Hand wash vehicle regularly with CarPro Reset
    3.- Occasionally (every 3 to 6 months) decontaminate surface with CarPro Iron X. Use during wash cycle (after Reset)
    4.- Apply CarPro Reload for special occasions, any time you like, or after Iron X if you like to have a schedule for such things. Reload is not needed but will keep the hydrophobic layer in perfect condition.

Precautions:

A.- Avoid sprinkler and hard tap water (If your vehicle is subjected to this and it is not removed in the regular wash cycle then use CarPro Spotless (with supervision before use) and MF towel.
    B.- Remove bird bombs from vehicle surfaces immediately (Ultima Waterless Wash + MF towel)

1 Caveat to add... You MAY prefer to use hydrofoam instead of reload a couple times a year and skip the Reload, these are both optional and I would choose one or the other based on your preferred washing routine. Either one will do very well.

Items needed in order of importance:
    CarPro Reset
    CarPro Merino Wool wash mitt
    Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy

For quick fixes:
    Ultima Waterless Wash
    high quality plush absorbent soft microfiber towels (We prefer the Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile or CarPro BOA towel) BUT if Ranney has everything else you need then be sure to ask him for his best QD towel.

Future...
    Reload or Hydrofoam
    Iron X

Also speak to your installer about bringing it to them for the first wash so they can show you proper technique

Finest DETAILED care tips

I would highly recommend Reset as your maintenance soap of choice.

The most important thing for your Finest coated vehicle is to simply wash it regularly.

Washing... Wash in the shade -

It's simply Reset, CarPro merino mitt, Microfiber Madness dry me crazy towel.

When washing its critical to rinse your mitt after every panel BEFORE placing the mitt back in your soap and back on the paint.

Iron X and Reload should be used every 3-12 months depending on the environment.

Reload application is as follows

#1. use on clean surface

#2. Use only in great ambient lighting (Daylight but not direct sun)

#3. Only work with one panel at a time until it looks great from all angles.

You apply as follows -

Shake well

Spray a 3-4 sprays directly onto a damp microfiber towel and spread out left and right and then up and down over a 2 to 2.5 sq ft area

Work it into the paint evenly until almost but not completely gone.

Switch to a fresh clean towel for final buff and remove completely whats left

Should be zero dark streaks at this point but COULD be some oily holograms in certain direct lighting.

If you have any oily holograms a water damp mf after each panel should easily remove that.

NOTE: Apply to one small panel and check in various lighting to be sure you understand proper application and that you are producing the results you want before applying to the remainder of the car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Yes sir, your Finest application will also come with a nice user guide booklet as well but here is some more info. You should be able to order all these products from Ranney at PakShak on your island but if there is anything he doesnt stock we will be thrilled to help.

SNIP
    Thanks for all the detailed information! I will make sure to follow those steps and hopefully the coating will keep a good appearance for the next few years.