Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shine Supply Tire Cleaner

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this stuff. I usually use it 3:1...i am sure 4:1 will work fine, depending on how dirty the tires are. might just have to work it in more.

Ultimate Finish
    how does it stack up with Four Star tire cleaner? The results from the pics look very similar to the results in Four Star

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogrescuer View Post
    I love it, has anyone tried 4:1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Showroom_fresh View Post
    I love this stuff. I usually use it 3:1...i am sure 4:1 will work fine, depending on how dirty the tires are. might just have to work it in more.
    4:1 works fine but I like the 3:1 better if doing a maintenance wash. In other words, I have cleaned the tires of the vehicle with the 2:1 mix on the initial detail wash.
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Showroom_fresh View Post
    [QUOTE=fdresq4;18402]4:1 works fine but I like the 3:1 better if doing a maintenance wash. In other words, I have cleaned the tires of the vehicle with the 2:1 mix on the initial detail.

Thanks guys. I never used a dedicated tire cleaner before I always used a APC, I am really trying to simplify my products. So how does Megs super degreaser sound for the wheels?

So 3:1 in a 32oz bottle is 32÷4=8?
    Steve P

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dogrescuer;18404]
    Quote Originally Posted by fdresq4 View Post
    4:1 works fine but I like the 3:1 better if doing a maintenance wash. In other words, I have cleaned the tires of the vehicle with the 2:1 mix on the initial detail.

Thanks guys. I never used a dedicated tire cleaner before I always used a APC, I am really trying to simplify my products. So how does Megs super degreaser sound for the wheels?

So 3:1 in a 32oz bottle is 32÷4=8?
    When it come to wheels, Reset in a dedicated tire bucket, along with wash media is all I use. If I need to use something stronger, I like that green German stuff Corey sells.

As far as your mix formula in a 32 oz bottle....8 oz of tire cleaner to 24 oz. of water. So yes, your math is correct or we are both wrong...LOL!

Steve
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone compare d143 to ss?
    Steve P

Post Thanks / Like
    Best tire cleaner on the market. Definitely buy it by the gallon.

8. Likes dman68 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12