Thread: CarPro props!!

Post Thanks / Like

CarPro props!!

I have to give a huge thanks to Corey for meeting with me today at the store so I could make my first purchase. This past week was full of rain in Florida and my once clean car is now a polka-a-dot mess. With input from Corey and DARK HORSE I made my first purchase today. I'm somewhat glad I'm new to the scene because seeing the shelves of product could have turned out to be much worse. I bet with time it will be!! haha

Here is everything I picked up along with two 5 gallon paint buckets so I'm ready to 2-wash bucket method wash my car tomorrow. I've already started of list of items I forgot... doh!

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa, that's a lot of great stuff for sure!! Very nice first order!
    Tad

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice haul!
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very very nice order!! Christmas morning!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great start!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. While most people would spend the weekend celebrating a new job, I decided it was time to wash, decontaminate, and seal my wife's car. Happy wife, happy life, right!?!?!

I quite literally used every item purchase and think it came out quite well. Considering doing another Ion layer tomorrow morning before starting on my car, which you can see in the picture is stuck outside wondering when he'll get some love.

Just like the reflections off the trunk and wing.

Beautiful weather in sunny Florida.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mariac View Post
    I have to give a huge thanks to Corey for meeting with me today at the store so I could make my first purchase. This past week was full of rain in Florida and my once clean car is now a polka-a-dot mess. With input from Corey and DARK HORSE I made my first purchase today. I'm somewhat glad I'm new to the scene because seeing the shelves of product could have turned out to be much worse. I bet with time it will be!! haha

Here is everything I picked up along with two 5 gallon paint buckets so I'm ready to 2-wash bucket method wash my car tomorrow. I've already started of list of items I forgot... doh!

Not sure how I missed this, but thank you!!