Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exclusive New Product Contest!! Ultima ACRYLIC Waterless Wash!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclusive New Product Contest!! Ultima ACRYLIC Waterless Wash!

This contest is EXCLUSIVE to Sky's the Limit Car Care and our customers! I know! We are very excited and honored that our friends at Ultima gave us this opportunity! Please help make this a success! We want to hear from YOU! If you want your voice heard and you would like to be a part of the development and release of this incredible new product then reply here and tell us how you would test the product and if you would share, written, pictures, or video, or any combo. We HAVE selected a total of 10 winners between here, Instagram, and Facebook!

About 5 years ago Ultima released Ultima Waterless Wash and ever since then many have scrambled to catchup without success. Rather than wait for that day to come, Ultima is changing the game again! Or should I say... Adding another dimension. Ultima Waterless will continue as is BUT this new product is designed to provide a safe waterless wash experience whilst also adding better beading and protection for applications that would benefit from such a product!

Rules:
    1.- You must commit to sharing a short review on the forum within 7 days of receiving your product.
    2.- You must be an existing customer OR create an account at www.carpro-us.com
    3.- You must post here and describe your intent as noted

Last edited by Corey; 08-08-2016 at 10:25 PM.

Senior Member Chris@AutoCleanse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool, if it's anything like the original, it should be a homerun.
    Chris DelGiudice
    Owner of Auto Cleanse Custom Auto Detaling
    407-760-1904

Post Thanks / Like
    This looks interesting. I use original Waterless wash as presoak before I do an ONR wash. I'd love to give this a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    UWW even better...no way?

I would gladly do a written and pictorial review, step by step. We have a CRV that is our daily driver and outside 24/7.
    I will also do follow ups as needed, especially with the Fall and Winter around the corner.

On Edit...just spoke with my buddy, who has a new 2016 F 150 and has agreed to use his truck as the platform, if selected.
    Steve
    Last edited by fdresq4; 08-06-2016 at 12:15 AM.
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Post Thanks / Like
    Already posted on the other social media places but I'd love to review this and try it out. Currently use the regular waterless wash on my garage kept car and my wife's Subaru that is left outside. Also using it for touch up washes for clients. So happy with their product and would love to try something new from them.
    PWP Detailing
    Located in and serving the Northeast Ohio area
    www.pwpdetailing.com
    www.facebook.com/pwpdetailing

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Makes me wonder how in the world they could make UWWp better!!

Good luck guys!!!

Certified Finest Installer Dellinger's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rules:
    1.- You must commit to sharing a short review on the forum within 7 days of receiving your product.
    2.- You must be an existing customer OR create an account at www.carpro-us.com
    3.- You must post here and describe your intent as noted

Agreed!

I have a nice and dirty '67 Chevelle Malibu that is covered in dust and random air born dirt from sitting for the last 12 months without a cover in a garage. Should be an ideal scenario for the products!

Best,
    -Gabe

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please share some pics of that car Gabe!! You dont see those everyday!

Post Thanks / Like

This is great news since I buy UWWP by the gallon. If this is even better then I will be buying a gallon for sure.

Safe / good for coated vehicles?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be willing to write a review of this product. I have several Ultima products in my arsenal and anything new from Ultima would be good. I'm very intrigued by a waterless acrylic formula. I wonder if it is Polycharged too?
    The Devil is in the Details.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast