Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MF differences Incredimitt // Incredipad

Post Thanks / Like

MF differences Incredimitt // Incredipad

For those familiar, can anyone shed some wines notes on the Increditpad vs. Incredimitt.

MF Density, Length, etc

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're made of the same material. The blue and white stringy like microfiber. The mitts bigger than the pad. Density of the microfiber is the same for all the incredi products. The blue material looks to be about 1in long and the white looks to be about half an inch long. Just eye balling it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    They're made of the same material. The blue and white stringy like microfiber. The mitts bigger than the pad. Density of the microfiber is the same for all the incredi products. The blue material looks to be about 1in long and the white looks to be about half an inch long. Just eye balling it.
    In that case, mitt is the way to go. I'll still be using it as a wash pad regardless.
    Probably lighter to boot than the pad

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have both mitt and pad. I liked the mitt so much I bought a second one. The pad hasn't been used since last year.

Steve
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    One time Thomas asked me how many times I had used my wash mitt. I told him like 15-20 times. He was shocked at how little the number was. I had to explain to him, I had 2 of each of the three of them. Then that started another series of questions of why I had so many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    One time Thomas asked me how many times I had used my wash mitt. I told him like 15-20 times. He was shocked at how little the number was. I had to explain to him, I had 2 of each of the three of them. Then that started another series of questions of why I had so many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You always need a back up...right? . Oooorrrrrrr....you need to be on a couch talking to someone...
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm hoping it's not my eyes and the nap is long/longer than what it appears to be.
    I generally try to float my medium on the paint, just enough to loosen the dirt, just short of ~rubbing the pad~ along it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm dying for the mitt on a pole — Incredipole!

I have four Incredimitts and about five Incredipads, but I seldom use either. I can get more done and faster with my boar's hair brush on an extendable Wooster pole.
    — Jaddie

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 2 Incredimitts, my original one has well over 200 uses.

The benefits of these mitts are many, but the thing that stands out to me is how clean my soap bucket is after the wash is done.

I can confidently say that I am only putting clean fresh soap on the car I'm washing, because the Incredimitt releases dirt when rinsed better than any mitt I've ever used.

My soap bucket is always as clean after I'm done, as it was from the start.

Here's what my soap bucket looks like when I'm done. Grit guard removed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fdresq4 View Post
    I have both mitt and pad. I liked the mitt so much I bought a second one. The pad hasn't been used since last year.

Steve

I am very similar but I went the other way. I prefer the pad over the mitt. I have found I don't care for sticking my hand in any mitt for some reason. I feel like I have more control and versatility with a wash pad.

Which is also why it is so great the MFM decided to oth options.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast