Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ceriglass: My second review.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CarPro Mexico View Post
    I prefer to divide my working area into small sections because its easier to check progress, i use only the amount of compound/polish/LSP needed (no waste)and its plain easier both fisically and mentally, but its only personal preference.

Heat will always be present and its something to take into account. Its needed for the abrasives to start doing its work, but should be avoided when working near body edges or working over the same area at high machine RPMs/OPMs. You dont want to have the polisher running at high speeds over the same area for long.

Depending on your polisher and pad/compund/polish combo, it takes little time for the abrasives to heat. Usually you start at low speeds to achieve this, stepping/decreasing your speed as needed to finish the work. Its technique dependant tho.

Hope that helpes!
    It truly does! Thanks man

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank for the review and tips!
    The Devil is in the Details.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great work!
    Window cleaning is a very difficult task since it is made up of compound curves. Also, most of the hard water impressions on the window are only visible in the direct sunlight. I think it requires very strong chemical cleaner or microfibre cleaning cloth to clean the window perfectly. I have used ammonia once for cleaning the window but it left streaks on the glass. After that, I used to wipe the glass with a window cleaner and wipe it again with a micro-fiber cloth. Also, I used to clean the window with back and forth and then up and motion. I don't prefer circular motion. The window cleaning service providers clean in such a way. They also recommend not to clean the glass in the direct sunlight. It might leave spotty residue in the glass.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great Results, thanks for the review!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12