Thread: Difference between orange 2 face and orange boa

Post Thanks / Like

Difference between orange 2 face and orange boa

As title states, I noticed the old orange boa 16x16 is no longer available and it is my favorite towel. How does the car pro 2 face orange towel compare. Wanted to ask before I ordered.

If anyone knows where to order the old BOA from let me know. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see the 16x16 BOA's on the site...but I do see what is now called CarPro shop towel 24" x 16"

"These are a batch of BOA towels that we discovered leaving some fine lint when used with certain products
    so heads up to you and sold at a loss here for whatever you would like to use them for such as shop towels."

I found the BOA 16x16 left lint...so it looks like the orange BOA's (as we knew them) have been discontinued.
    If you like them I'd stock up if I were you. I found (even washing first) the towel has changed and left lint.

Due to the lint issue...the CarPro BOA *lints* 24" x 16" - Clearance can be had for a special clearance price.

Quote Originally Posted by ddvette9
    How does the car pro 2 face orange towel compare. Wanted to ask before I ordered.
    The CarPro 2 Face (No Lint) Towels are not as "plush" as the 2 face but...one side does have a thicker nap.
    I have found that the thicker nap side works excellent when wiping spray sealants and QD's (no streaking).

Another thing that I really like is the fact that they come in two colors
    CarPro 2 Face (No Lint) 16" x 16" - Orange and CarPro 2 Face (No Lint) 16" x 16" - Blue
    I have found the two colors VERY useful. It helps in not cross contaminating products that have been used on the towels.
    I use the short nap side to remove waxes, sealant and coatings. It has an excellent texture for LSP/coating removal.
    I use the long nap side for QD. It works excellent for CarPro Reload, CarPro ECH2o, Spray wax and Merlin's Magic Elixer.

Quote Originally Posted by ddvette9
    If anyone knows where to order the old BOA from let me know. Thanks
    IIRC almost all microfiber towels (with the exception of MicroFiber Madness) are made in Korea.
    Corey is big on products that work correctly. If you find the BOA They will probably have the same "lint" issue.
    For me, not all BOA's left lint...but when they did it was a nightmare and I had to switch to a CarPro 2 Face (No Lint).
    If time and aggravation is relevant to "getting the job done", then the CarPro 2 Face (No Lint) towel is an excellent solution.

On Another Note: If you are a big fan of the "Plush" towel then I would suggest the Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile (16" x 16")
    (They are made in Germany)

IMHO If you liked the BOA's...you will LOVE the Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile (16" x 16"). Try a couple and let me know.