Thread: refresh Cquartz

Post Thanks / Like

refresh Cquartz

Its been a year since I did my 2 cars. I have washed with reset and did wipedowns with Merlins miracle detailer. I just bought Gliss and am wondering how I should prep before using it. I see a few scratches I'd like to correct before topping. Is Essence Plus with gloss pad ok to use? eraser wipedown before Gliss?
    2017-05-06 WebSiz.jpg
    2017-03-25 19.29.05Web.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crooz1n View Post
    Its been a year since I did my 2 cars. I have washed with reset and did wipedowns with Merlins miracle detailer. I just bought Gliss and am wondering how I should prep before using it. I see a few scratches I'd like to correct before topping. Is Essence Plus with gloss pad ok to use? eraser wipedown before Gliss?
    2017-05-06 WebSiz.jpg
    2017-03-25 19.29.05Web.jpg
    Hi Croozin, thanks for the question! Thats a bit tough... There is no guarantee it will bond because it was meant to be applied to a coating that has nothing on it. The best thing you can do to give yourself the best chance is to wash well with Reset, give it a light Tar X cleaning carefully as you go. Iron X, Reset it again and then Eraser wipe down.

The GLISS Should bond after all that.

If you get a slight white haze coming back the next day simply wipe it off with some Ech2o 1:20 and it will be good from here.

3. Likes AbsoLust CarCare liked this post