Hello ALL!

My name is James and I am a member of the Sky's the limit staff down here in Florida. Its been a while since the company has had a presence on the forums. Because of everyones help and support of us as a company in the recent years, we have been growing to the point where the forum was left behind. But not anymore. Starting today, we will be able to have a presence on the site. I will be here to answer any questions you all may have, concerns, or just talk about how nice everyones vehicles look . We would like to give a HUGE thank you to all of the awesome detailers, enthusiasts, and car lovers that have been helping each other thus far. Its the helpfulness, support, and teamwork of the community that makes it feel so much like a family.

To start off my first offical post, I am happy to announce that currently on the Sky's the Limit website we are offering a FREE Gliss kit with the purchase of either the Cquarrtz UK 3.0 30ml or 50ml while supplies last. (does not include the 100ml)

[IMG][/IMG]

When selecting your sizes, there should be an option that defaults to you getting the free Gliss, just make sure you DONT deselect it .

And with that I am happy to announce the beginning of a Skys the Limit presence on the forums one again.

Looking foreword to talking and working with you all!

Best regards,
James