Thread: Free Cquartz Gliss with purchase of Cquartz UK 3.0/ Skys the limit back on the forums

Administrator Sky's the Limit Car Care's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Free Cquartz Gliss with purchase of Cquartz UK 3.0/ Skys the limit back on the forums

Hello ALL!

My name is James and I am a member of the Sky's the limit staff down here in Florida. Its been a while since the company has had a presence on the forums. Because of everyones help and support of us as a company in the recent years, we have been growing to the point where the forum was left behind. But not anymore. Starting today, we will be able to have a presence on the site. I will be here to answer any questions you all may have, concerns, or just talk about how nice everyones vehicles look . We would like to give a HUGE thank you to all of the awesome detailers, enthusiasts, and car lovers that have been helping each other thus far. Its the helpfulness, support, and teamwork of the community that makes it feel so much like a family.

To start off my first offical post, I am happy to announce that currently on the Sky's the Limit website we are offering a FREE Gliss kit with the purchase of either the Cquarrtz UK 3.0 30ml or 50ml while supplies last. (does not include the 100ml)

[IMG][/IMG]

When selecting your sizes, there should be an option that defaults to you getting the free Gliss, just make sure you DONT deselect it .

And with that I am happy to announce the beginning of a Skys the Limit presence on the forums one again.

Looking foreword to talking and working with you all!

Best regards,
    James
    Sky’s the Limit Car Care
    Store: CarPro-US.com
    Email: Service@CarPro-US.com
    Phone: 386-259-0759
    Instagram: @skycarcare
    Facebook: @skycarcare
    Forum: CarProForum.com

2. Thanks fdresq4 thanked this post
    Likes fdresq4, The Guz, dman68 liked this post
    Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi James!

How about the TiO2 for those of us in the south???

Hope you are well!!

Steve
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

4. Likes The Guz, dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Free Cquartz Gliss with purchase of Cquartz UK 3.0/ Skys the limit back on the forums

Thank you James. This is a great idea for those wanting to try out Gliss.

Welcome to the forum and it is going to be very helpful for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by fdresq4 View Post
    Hi James!

Hope you are well!!

Steve
    Would be great to have it with TiO2 as well.

6. Likes fdresq4, dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky's the Limit Car Care View Post
    Hello ALL!

My name is James and I am a member of the Sky's the limit staff down here in Florida. Its been a while since the company has had a presence on the forums. Because of everyone's help and support of us as a company in the recent years, we have been growing to the point where the forum was left behind. But not anymore. Starting today, we will be able to have a presence on the site. I will be here to answer any questions you all may have, concerns, or just talk about how nice everyones vehicles look . We would like to give a HUGE thank you to all of the awesome detailers, enthusiasts, and car lovers that have been helping each other thus far. Its the helpfulness, support, and teamwork of the community that makes it feel so much like a family...

...And with that, I am happy to announce the beginning of a Skys the Limit presence on the forums once again.

Looking forward to talking and working with you all!

Best regards,
    James
    Welcome, James!

We're glad you here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Crap, I already purchased the 50mil 3.0 kit using my Amazon acct.

Administrator Sky's the Limit Car Care's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fdresq4 View Post
    Hi James!

Hope you are well!!

Steve
    Unfortunately It is strictly with the Uk currently. It has to do with a deal between the manufacturer and Corey so there isn't much wiggle room . Not sure if Ill be able to do anything because of that but Ill see if anything changes anything over the weekend. I wont guarantee anything but ill let you guys know if anything changes.

But just an FYI, U.K will still be a Great coating even in the hotter climates such as Florida. I know everyone has their coating preference, but if you are concerned about not getting enough UV protection I can assure you the U.K provides adequate UV protection. When the products where first designed, the Uk was not only intended for Colder climates in terms of its protection but also for its application. With the 3.0 version of Uk, you can now install it in hotter climates. It applies a little bit differently than the Tio2 but some would consider it easier.

With all that being said, If you are comfortable with a coating stick with it, but if you are looking to try something new, we will be more than happy to help you through the process.

Either way, ill keep you posted on the Tio2

Thanks all!
    Sky’s the Limit Car Care
    Store: CarPro-US.com
    Email: Service@CarPro-US.com
    Phone: 386-259-0759
    Instagram: @skycarcare
    Facebook: @skycarcare
    Forum: CarProForum.com

10. Thanks The Guz thanked this post