Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free UK 3.0 Giveaway! Detail of the month!

Hybrid View

Administrator Sky's the Limit Car Care's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Free UK 3.0 Giveaway! Detail of the month!

Hello All!

One of our Admins Merlin has been awesome enough to host a giveaway this Month! up for grabs is a 50ml kit of the Cquartz UK 3.0. This is something that Skys the Limit is ecstatic about and plans to continue in the future.

In order to be put into the giveaway you must have at least 10 posts anywhere on the forum for the month, and receive the most amount of likes on your Detail photo posted in the following thread. Make sure to include what you did for the detail, and a little bit about it. Whether it be a passion project, a business detail on an exotic car, or just for fun. A good story adds to the depth of the photo, and shares with the community what you did for your results!

At the beginning of September we will be holding another giveaway with the same rules, but a different prize. details to come soon! We hope to liven the community a little bit on the forum, and provide a medium in which all of you can share your experiences, and find the best results that work for you.

And once again, a big shout out to @Merlin for making this happen and being a great supporter of the forums!

Looking forward to seeing everyones projects!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Sky's the Limit Car Care; 08-21-2018 at 05:53 PM.
    Sky’s the Limit Car Care
    Store: CarPro-US.com
    Email: Service@CarPro-US.com
    Phone: 386-259-0759
    Instagram: @skycarcare
    Facebook: @skycarcare
    Forum: CarProForum.com

2. Likes The Guz, tddavis2010 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I will go ahead and enter.

This is my brothers newly leased ride.

Was one stepped polished with another manufacturers polish using Rupes yellow pads with various Rupes tools. Coated with two coats of TiO2 and topped with Gliss V1.

Post Thanks / Like
    2 bucket wash
    Claybar roof and apply 1:1 vinegar/distilled water mix to address some water mark etching left from the dealer. Left to dwell and wiped off but didn’t seem to help much.
    Applied Meg’s Fine Cut Cleaner with orange pad and followed up with M205 finishing polish with red pad. This did the trick! Carpro Eraser then Meg’s TechWax 2.0 sealant as last step.
    Due to extreme heat here in Phoenix, I decided not to move forward with polishing & sealant on the rest of the car. I instead used Meguiars Ultimate Fast Finish to protect/extend existing sealant for a couple more months.

I am just a detail enthusiast trying to learn more as I go while trying to keep up with maintenance/detailing of the 3 cars in the family. (2018 Honda Accord, 2007 Pacifica, 2006 Acura TL)

Post Thanks / Like
    pic 1.jpg

pic 4.jpg

Although it doesn't meet the contest criteria, the pics were actually taken in July but thought i'd post it anyway. This was immediately after I finished correcting the paint during my first ever major detail. At that time I was using Meg's products. Polished with Meg's Ultimate Polish. Mod's delete if you wish. About 10-12 hours went into the polishing. Forgot to mention it is a 2017 Chevy Malibu LT in Dark Blue Velvet Metallic. Darn near black.

To add a little story behind the detail, I'm a 68 yr. old guy who recently retired in May of this year. We purchased this vehicle to hopefully last quite a number of years being that it would most likely be our last vehicle purchase for a longggg time. My retirement portfolio "sucks" and social security is next to nothing after all these years. I have always enjoyed keeping my vehicles clean and now with retirement, I can spend more time doing so. Washing & waxing has been fun but as you can imagine, it takes it's toll on most people especially seniors. My decision to convert to ceramics was done with the hope of less effort in the upkeep of my car.

I am jealous of you guys, as there are some amazing photos on this page and throughout this forum!!
    Last edited by dman68; 08-22-2018 at 11:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last year my car was coated with IGL ceramic coating but I wanted something better with a line of products which I could get a hold of. Reading through many forums and websites I decided to try Carpro products. After some opinions from experts I decided to buy the new Carpro CQuartz UK along Gliss to provide an extreme gloss to my dark BMW. The results speak by themselves. The gloss and reflection is amazing and im very happy with the products. I have purchased a ton of Carpro products and waiting to get some of the new ones such as the tire dressing applicators, and the drying towel.

Im sharing some photos and a video of my BMW 535i with CQuartz UK 3 with Gliss. The detailing was done by the same detailer that prepares BMW cars from the only authorized BMW dealer in PR so he knows he's stuff.

https://youtu.be/y05zUSZUTQI

CQuartz UK3 Ceramic Coating | Gliss Top Coat
    Facebook | Instagram

Post Thanks / Like
    The cars look AMAZING everyone! Keep those photos coming!!
    Sky’s the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like
    not sure if i have 10 posts or not, ill post anyways for fun.

recently moved back in my home after being flooded from hurricane harvey. first car back in the garage? a viper! coated with carpro cquartz tio2 with the help of my little princess

Last edited by donbeezy; 08-23-2018 at 07:52 PM. Reason: pictures were HUGEEEEEEEE

Post Thanks / Like
    It may just be me, but I haven't seen a viper in a looooong while. Happy to have one brought back into my memory! it looks STUNNING!
    Sky’s the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky's the Limit Car Care View Post
    It may just be me, but I haven't seen a viper in a looooong while. Happy to have one brought back into my memory! it looks STUNNING!
    i think they stopped making them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast