Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: CarPro Forte

Post Thanks / Like
    There is an old line that was wise beyond its years. "Don't bite the hand that feeds you". The fact that a few of you are so upset that you wish to shame Corey and get an apology out of him is classles and extremely disappointing to myself and I'm sure many others on here.He is so unselfish and so accomodating that I would find it impossible to speak negatively about car pro or him, especially with something as trivial as a glass coating initially being designated for authorized pros only. He doesn't owe anyone an apology. If anything, all of us owe him a thank you every single day of the week. If this comment gets deleted then so be it, but hopefully some of the negative posters can read it before it does in hopes that they will apologize to Corey and thank him for all that he does. OK....I'm off my high horse . Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ddvette9 View Post
    There is an old line that was wise beyond its years. "Don't bite the hand that feeds you". The fact that a few of you are so upset that you wish to shame Corey and get an apology out of him is classles and extremely disappointing to myself and I'm sure many others on here.He is so unselfish and so accomodating that I would find it impossible to speak negatively about car pro or him, especially with something as trivial as a glass coating initially being designated for authorized pros only. He doesn't owe anyone an apology. If anything, all of us owe him a thank you every single day of the week. If this comment gets deleted then so be it, but hopefully some of the negative posters can read it before it does in hopes that they will apologize to Corey and thank him for all that he does. OK....I'm off my high horse . Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    There's probably quite a few devout-dedicated Carpro Fans-followers here. Probably some similarities of being like devout fans-owners of such brands like McIntosh Labs Audio Equipment.

I too am beginning to fall into line myself, and hindsight has proven that I wish I myself had found Carpro goodies a good while back, I would've saved some good money in the long run.

Although quite diverse, I wouldn't expect Carpro the be the "end all-be all" of products on the market, cornering the market, and trying to outdo-superceed all players for every little niche product to come down the pike.

And I'm sure virtually all of us detailers, hobbyists, and professionals do not rely solely upon one product "brand" for car care needs.

I'm fairly aware, and fairly understand these consequences were beyond Corey's influence, and control.
    As I understand it, Carpro is an Asian Sourced Company, and the Asians have a unique way of doing business.
    Asian Manufacturers will often choose one Asian Distributor, and it is this Distributor who markets those products worldwide. All and everything goes through this sole entity, and "they" control the horizontal, and the vertical. Even to the point that they cut their own throats, they are commonly steadfast.

I say such, because this odd market strategy is done to control world market costs, and an influence of how valuable a certain product is assumed to be. They sometimes find out otherwise, and a backfire occurs. Stay tuned, cause minds often change their direction overnight when they finally recognize their so called market strategy is not making them the monies they'd like to be making.

I'll guess, and say, like many Asian brands-markets, the USA is probably the largest outlet for Carpro Brand, probably outselling all other markets combined. They've entrusted America to make money for them, but seemingly often take little worth of America's opinions, on how they should run their businesses.

(Perhaps it finally needs to be said, Asians evidently think Americans are stupid Assholes when it comes to business! And of course we are NOT!) But they won't listen. Hard headed. When figures later tally in, then there's a re-meet of the minds, or perhaps a better description is "no minds". Often the more a person gets paid, the less they know. That's a worldwide affliction.

I've seen such happen before, as for instance, the Home Audio Market.
    Last edited by Mark; 09-26-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

CarPro Forte

Hi guys, no time to chat too much at the moment but I wanted to clear up one item.

That item being that CarPro is not an Asian company. The owner of CarPro does also own CarPro Chemicals which is based in South Korea but whatever implied cultural stereotypes are not the case.

I would also say "Asian" is kind of grouping a lot of countries together which all actually have unique cultures and backgrounds.

As with any type of stereotyping we will find each person is actually unique if we get to know them - regardless of where they were born.

Cheers
    Last edited by Corey; 09-26-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we all need to relax and let Corey sleep well for the nights to come because he IS the BEST in the business and I for one would love for that to stay the way it is. This goes above him and is not his fault.

And another BIG side note my windshield will survive just fine for years to come without one specific product...

Post Thanks / Like
    To question the integrity of Corey is insulting ,not only to him but to those of us who deal with him on a regular basis! I have been around the car bussiness for over 20 years,and I can tell you no one I have met is as honest and caring for his customers as Corey.i will leave it at that before this gets removed as I am very pissed off at the comments that have been made!

ChrisDA
    Alright guys, I think everyone has had their say and Corey has explained the situation so I see no reason for this thread to be open any longer.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789