Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Product Giveaway!!: October 2018

Administrator Sky's the Limit Car Care's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Product Giveaway!!: October 2018

Hello all. This months giveaway is going to be a bundled one. Up for grabs is hydrofoam and a NEW Carpro Dhydrate Towel. Hydrofoam is the perfect product to give your vehicle an awesome wash, great shine, and add hydrphobic properties to sheet water off like you have never seen. And what better way to dry off your vehicle after its wash than a NEW Carpro Dhydrate towel. These towels have been a hot item in the recent weeks and have gotten a lot of great feedback.

Rules
    1. Comment on this thread explaining why you think you should win.
    2. Have at least 10 posts in various threads for the entire month. (ask questions or comment on details)
    3. Post a pic of your ride in the Show and Shine Thread, or comment on someone else's. Bonus points for pics though
    Sky’s the Limit Car Care
    Store: CarPro-US.com
    Email: Service@CarPro-US.com
    Phone: 386-259-0759
    Instagram: @skycarcare
    Facebook: @skycarcare
    Forum: CarProForum.com

2. Likes habs33 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like winning!

I enjoy this forum but being a newbie to CarPro products, i'm not at the point of being able to answer many questions but I can sure ask a lot of them Seriously though, if nothing else, I offer my support for the products and Sky's The Limit. Corey has put together a great group of people.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have always been curious to try hydrofoam. I have heard good things about it and would like to give it a try. I could use it to maintain those cars that have cquartz on them. I guess if I do win then I better invest in a pressure washer again . Also who doesn't like a nice drying towel. Looks like a great towel to get the job done. The dual function is something that intrigues me.

I have posted not only my car in the show and shine but also my brothers.

https://carproforum.com/showthread.p...K-3-0-Gliss-V1

https://carproforum.com/showthread.p...TiO2-and-Gliss

5. Likes dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    im in!

I need to re-up my hydrofoam supply and I'm looking to try a few different drying towels to see what I like best.

7. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    I have always been curious to try hydrofoam. I have heard good things about it and would like to give it a try. I could use it to maintain those cars that have cquartz on them. I guess if I do win then I better invest in a pressure washer again . Also who doesn't like a nice drying towel. Looks like a great towel to get the job done. The dual function is something that intrigues me.

I have posted not only my car in the show and shine but also my brothers.

https://carproforum.com/showthread.p...K-3-0-Gliss-V1

https://carproforum.com/showthread.p...TiO2-and-Gliss
    hydrofoam works out of a foam gun too! I use it straight from the hose for quick spray and rinses, no bucket needed.

9. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I should win so I can see if this towel beats my favorite Dry Me Crazy that’s still as soft as day one when they first came out! Or is that unfair to compare the two! Lol

11. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    I think I should win so I can see if this towel beats my favorite Dry Me Crazy that’s still as soft as day one when they first came out!
    Or is that unfair to compare the two! Lol
    I have a couple of the CarPro DHydrate Drying Towels in both sizes 20"x20" and 28"x40".
    The 20"x20" (is 2.77 Sq Ft) - Two 20"x20" towels = (5.55 Sq Ft.) - The 28"x40" (is 7.77 Sq Ft.)
    Are two 20"x20" towels = (5.55 Sq Ft.) towels better that one 28"x40" (7.77 Sq Ft)? It depends. I like one 28"x40"

In Microfiber Madness I prefer two Dry Me Crazy 25" x 17" (2.95 Sq Ft.) (x2 5.90 Sq Ft.) They are easier to handle.
    For me, the Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy XL 40" x 26" (7.22 Sq Ft.) gets really heavy when it gets soaked.

The DHydrate tech is different than Dry Me Crazy. Yesterday I did the hold > throw and pull across paint drying method.
    The 28"x40" size dried my four-door pick up truck w/tonneau cover. The DHydrate towel was soaking wet when I was done.
    I had just driven the truck in the rain. I pulled the truck into the garage. I did the throw and pull method and it was clean and dry.

You should try a DHydrate Drying towel. I'd love to hear you opinion.
    They are both drying towels but completely different microfiber tech.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Dry Me Crazy towels. They are thick, plush, soft, feel nice and work great!
    The CarPro DHydrate Drying Towels are thin, light, and very absorbent using the throw and pull method.

13. Thanks fgrm1979 thanked this post
    Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    I have a couple of the CarPro DHydrate Drying Towels in both sizes 20"x20" and 28"x40".
    The 20"x20" (is 2.77 Sq Ft) - Two 20"x20" towels = (5.55 Sq Ft.) - The 28"x40" (is 7.77 Sq Ft.)
    Are two 20"x20" towels = (5.55 Sq Ft.) towels better that one 28"x40" (7.77 Sq Ft)? It depends. I like one 28"x40"

In Microfiber Madness I prefer two Dry Me Crazy 25" x 17" (2.95 Sq Ft.) (x2 5.90 Sq Ft.) They are easier to handle.
    For me, the Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy XL 40" x 26" (7.22 Sq Ft.) gets really heavy when it gets soaked.

The DHydrate tech is different than Dry Me Crazy. Yesterday I did the hold > throw and pull across paint drying method.
    The 28"x40" size dried my four-door pick up truck w/tonneau cover. The DHydrate towel was soaking wet when I was done.
    I had just driven the truck in the rain. I pulled the truck into the garage. I did the throw and pull method and it was clean and dry.

You should try a DHydrate Drying towel. I'd love to hear you opinion.
    They are both drying towels but completely different microfiber tech.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Dry Me Crazy towels. They are thick, plush, soft, feel nice and work great!
    The CarPro DHydrate Drying Towels are thin, light, and very absorbent using the throw and pull method.
    Very informative post and thanks for taking the time to do a little math. Looks like they are indeed two different animals!

15. Likes fgrm1979 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Carpro fan from Puerto Rico. Im kinda new to the detailing world and have been using CarPro since over a year and love it. I have many of their products from reset, reload, inside, perl, cquartz among others. I like their ease of use, performance, and that their products are mainly towards cars with ceramic coating such as mine. I havent used yet Hydrofoam so if I win I would use to and see how it performs. I like to once in a while try new things.

Post of my ride https://carproforum.com/showthread.p...UK-3-and-Gliss
    CQuartz UK3 Ceramic Coating | Gliss Top Coat
    Facebook | Instagram

Administrator Sky's the Limit Car Care's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I am a day late but congratulations to donbreezy! you have been selected as the winner for the Hydrofoam and Dhydrate towel bundle! Thank you so much for your participation and the pictures you posted for the month. The work on that Lexus was truly incredible!
    Sky’s the Limit Car Care
    Store: CarPro-US.com
    Email: Service@CarPro-US.com
    Phone: 386-259-0759
    Instagram: @skycarcare
    Facebook: @skycarcare
    Forum: CarProForum.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast