Thread: Rupes Rotary LH19E available NOW!

Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Rupes Rotary LH19E available NOW!

Got my order in already! I have personally been a bit discouraged by Rupes promising this polisher for way too long now. On another forum, Todd has said that they wanted to make sure they put the best possible machine out hence the loooong delay. I do not agree with the way Rupes goes about releasing products tho. That being said, the machine looks amazing and I can't wait to try it out. I am personally a fan of rotary polishing even with all the newer style machines that have been introduced as of the past few years. Anyone else gonna try this polisher out?

Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve been eyeing a rotary polisher for some time now and since I’m a Rupes true believer I may just step up and get this one. I know Rupes is coming out with all new pads and polishes for the rotary and I may wait until they are fully released.
    The Devil is in the Details.

Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I’ve been eyeing a rotary polisher for some time now and since I’m a Rupes true believer I may just step up and get this one. I know Rupes is coming out with all new pads and polishes for the rotary and I may wait until they are fully released.

I know Rupes is a system approach but with so many compounds, polishes and pads already available for the rotary, I feel the system approach isn’t necessary in this instance. That being said, I’m looking forward to trying the Rupes rotary polishes and pads.
    Last edited by Dr Oldz; 11-24-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone from India is looking for the same, autofresh(https://www.autofresh.in/) is the authorized importer and distributor. I got one for myself at the best rate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have not heard about this distributor and dealer before. In any case, it is not among the top services.