Thank you Avi for sending this product along with a few other CarPro goodies to review.

Product:

CarProGlassFiber

Cost:

$9.99

Product description from CarPro

Introducing the CarPro GlassFiber, designed for easy streak free cleansing of glass! The high-density microfiber weave provides maximum cleaning with minimum residue and streaking. GlassFiber is comprised of a specially designed exposed microfiber structure, wrapped over a thin sponge core to absorb liquids and improve its cleansing abilities!

Simply clean with one GlassFiber cloth utilizing your favorite glass cleaner and follow immediately with a second GlassFiber Cloth for a streak free finish!

Features:
Streak Free
Excellent Cleaning
Absorbent
Lint Free
Durable, absorbent, and streak free wash after wash​

Specifications:
Size: 16" x 16"
Blend: 80/20
Assembled in Germany

With a break in the rain here, I figured why not try a new product out. CarPro released this towel sometime last year.

The towel comes in a sealed bag. The label on the bag has the following information

This towel has a sponge core as part of it’s construction. It can be felt. As mentioned on the front label it helps to absorb liquids and improve the cleaning ability.

Taken out of the bag and unfolded it to show the size of the towel.

The towel is imprinted with the updated CarPro logo on the lower corner.

I did my best to capture a close up of the microfiber material. It is a short nap microfiber designed to not leave lint on the glass.

I chose to use it with Sonax Glass Cleaner with this towel as that has become my favorite glass cleaner. Any glass cleaner will do.

There is no science to cleaning glass. The frustrating part is when streaking is visible. I did not notice any visible streaking on the interior of the glass after I was done and cleaned the outside of both vehicles this towel was used on. When I first held the towel I was skeptical as to it maneuverability but it proved to be rather maneuverable and fit into some tight spaces.

The towel did not leave any fibers on the glass. What I noticed about this towel is how easily it was gliding on the glass. Unlike some glass towels that tend to bunch up when wiping the glass.

Initial impressions are good and I will continue to use it. I will be picking up an additional towel. The only downside I see is the price as a typical glass towel is much less. But with this not bunching up it could prove to be worth the cost.

Thanks again Avi.