Thank you Avi for sending this product along with a few other CarPro goodies for review.

Product:

CarPro InnerScrub

Cost:

$12.99

Product description

Introducing the CarPro InnerScrub, an extremely effective interior mitt tool designed to clean nearly all-interior surfaces with ease! InnerScrub is fabricated from a special blend of polyester and microfiber for removing difficult stains from all manner of surfaces! This special blend provides deep yet simple cleaning to leather, textured plastics, vinyl, fabrics, and even rubber!

When used in conjunction with CarPro Inside, InnerScrub removes ground in dirt and stains much faster than traditional interior cleaning tools! The gloved shape is designed for flexibility and maneuverability inside tight spaces whilst easily allowing you to cover large areas quickly!

Stop struggling with tough interiors and get your InnerScrub today!
Before I continue I must emphasize this but this is meant for the interior and not the exterior.

This is an interesting product. I am not one to wear a glove. I don’t like using a wash mitt with my hand inside. It just feels like it limits my mobility. But I never gave this product a consideration but after using it I can see why one would like to use one.

It comes in a sealed bag. The product description is on the label.

As the label mentions the material feels abrasive. One would then think there is no way I am using this on the inside of the delicate interior. I tried to capture a close up of the microfiber material.

Here I am trying on the glove. There is a liner on the inside and seems somewhat flexible.

I recently cleaned and recoated my seats with a leather coating a few weeks ago. I asked Avi if it was safe to use on the leather coating. He mentioned not to use it on a leather that has been coated with a leather coating as the abrasiveness of the material could potentially remove it. This should not be confused with modern day leather that comes with a coating on it. The glove is perfectly fine to use on modern day coated leather among other materials.

So I did not even test it out on leather. I also skipped the dash as I had cleaned it during the Christmas holiday and dressed it. I had no intention of removing that.

So I tested this on the leather steering wheel as that is constantly touched. It was last wiped with Meguiar’s Quik Interior Detailer and a microfiber towel during the Christmas holidays. I have not used any APC on it in a long time.

I decided to use CarPro Inside at 1:1 as the interior cleaner with the InnerScrub glove. Ok wow I thought my steering wheel was relatively clean but I was wrong. I came back with a towel to remove the excess product and residue.

I was able to manipulate this with ease and the material of the glove certainly helped with agitating the dirt loose. Much better than using a brush to get into the crevices of the leather.

The InnerScrub worked as advertised. It definitely did a great job cleaning and getting into the texture of the leather.

It is safe to use as it did not harm the leather on the steering wheel.

It is flexible and it helps protect the hand from getting scratched up if reaching into a tight area.

Again if the seats have been coated with a leather coating such as Cquartz Leather Coating or any similar product then it is advised to not use the InnerScrub on it as it could potentially remove or damage the leather coating.

If the seats are not coated other than the factory coating then the glove will work and clean up the interior nicely without the use of any additional tools such as a leather brush.

I will continue to use it and see how well it performs in the long run.

It is an interesting and yet fun product to use.

Thanks again Avi.