Thread: Mother's CMX Si02 + Ti02 Spray Coating

Post Thanks / Like

Mother's CMX Si02 + Ti02 Spray Coating

Just coated my car for the second time, I originally coated my car in 2017 with CQ UK and used Reload as a topper every other week diluted 1:1 with water just to make it last a little longer and buff off easier. It lasted me almost a year even using it every other week/wash. I loved it but at $40 a bottle. I was in the market to try a new product. Just released Feb 2019 Mother's CMX si02 + ti02 coating. I ordered it and CQ UK 3.0 to apply for the next 2 years.

I applied 2 coats of UK 3.0 last night and left over night to dry. I am going to apply CMX over the coating tonight (24 hours later) and report back, since this is a CP forum I didn't want to do a product review on a non CP product. So thought I'd share my info here on this post since it is a "last step product"

I sure hope its a good product with Reload only being si02 and CMX adding ti02 to the mix, it sure seems like it will be a great product and is supposed to be sold at local auto stores which will be convenient and at $21. I cannot complain. Will report back after I have thoroughly tested it on my non coated daily and the weekend warrior that just got coated with UK3.0, I may also use it on my daily driver which is NOT coated and see how the product differs as a stand-alone vs booster/topper!

Post Thanks / Like
    MothersCMX.jpg

For anyone looking for info on the CMX product!