Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I told you I was an avid user....

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    I told you I was an avid user....

    Not too many other brands on the shelves. I am a huge proponent of “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.

    IMG_2949.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get those microfiber towels in a sealed container or sealed bags. Same with the buffing pads.

  3. Likes dman68 liked this post
  4. #3
    I love shiny things Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevinE View Post
    Not too many other brands on the shelves. I am a huge proponent of “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.
    NICE wall!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz
    Get those microfiber towels in a sealed container or sealed bags. Same with the buffing pads.
    ^Agreed...keep your towels and pads enclosed.

  5. Likes dman68 liked this post
  6. #4
    Member Reflection 5-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^Agreed...keep your towels and pads enclosed.[/QUOTE]

    Is there a purpose for this other than to keep them clean?

  7. #5
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    811
    Post Thanks / Like
    They’ll catch stuff floating around in air and it helps you know they’re clean. Plus you can write on the package what the towels are used for, if you’re into that stuff.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Likes dman68 liked this post
  9. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    They’ll catch stuff floating around in air and it helps you know they’re clean. Plus you can write on the package what the towels are used for, if you’re into that stuff.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I actually do this. Picked up 10 cheap containers w/lids from Dollar Tree and have each labeled with what's in it. Makes for easier finding of the correct towel or product.

  10. Likes Cooter liked this post
  11. #7
    Member Reflection 5-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys for the responses, I'm always looking for organizational ideas

  12. Likes Cooter liked this post
  13. #8
    I love shiny things Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Besides that...it looks GREAT!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •