Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New CarPro Product?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fdresq4 View Post
    That goes hand-in-hand with other CQuartz coatings that recommend using RELOAD for its specific purpose to help combat water spots in certain situations.

If anything, it’s advice given multiple times when doing CQuartz coatings and is one of the top questions asked.

In Pan’s video,in my opinion, it gives a complete start to finish application and “should” clear up any questions or concerns for those who may be new to coatings and the RELOAD application.

We all know that Car Pro would not release a coating that, when applied properly, didn’t exhibit hydrophobic results. Nothing wrong with the other video either. I just think Pan’s is more complete to address a broader spectrum of situations.
    Yes I get that. But it does not depict the actual hydrophobic performance of the coating. You and I both know that Reload is not as hydrophobic as a coating. No comparison in my opinion.

Reload after application is really to protect the coating from getting water spots in the first 48 hours. Not really a concern in sunny conditions like mine.

Sandro on the other hand clearly showed the water behavior of the product. That is all I am saying.

As a matter of fact I applied Lite to a panel of my personal car and did not apply Reload whatsoever.

Post Thanks / Like
    fdresq4 thanks for the link...(repost) Carpro Cquartz Lite

3. Likes dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    dman, it’s a stand alone product. I don’t think I would apply it over the 3.0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cooter, not saying I would but in Pan's video he states it can be used as a topper for current coatings. If his info is correct, then it's more than just a stand-alone yes? It'll be interesting to hear more details once more usage data comes in from users.
    Cheers,
    Don

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Yes I get that. But it does not depict the actual hydrophobic performance of the coating. You and I both know that Reload is not as hydrophobic as a coating. No comparison in my opinion.

Reload after application is really to protect the coating from getting water spots in the first 48 hours. Not really a concern in sunny conditions like mine.

Sandro on the other hand clearly showed the water behavior of the product. That is all I am saying.

As a matter of fact I applied Lite to a panel of my personal car and did not apply Reload whatsoever.
    Guz, your results after application? Did you apply over existing coating or stand-alone?
    Cheers,
    Don

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    It can be used as a topper. How long ago did you apply the UK?

7. Thanks dman68 thanked this post
    Likes dman68 liked this post
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m debating on getting this to put on my wife’s car or going with my original plan of JesCar and 845. Dammit CarPro

9. Likes dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    1 Week Cooter. I have no intention of applying the product but am curious as to whether or not there would be any advantages as a topper over UK or UK 3.0.
    Cheers,
    Don

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dman68 View Post
    Guz, your results after application? Did you apply over existing coating or stand-alone?
    Applied as a stand alone. Results pending once I get my review up.

12. Likes dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dman68 View Post
    1 Week Cooter. I have no intention of applying the product but am curious as to whether or not there would be any advantages as a topper over UK or UK 3.0.
    I would stick with Gliss if you want slickness. Lite has a similar feel to CQUK 3.0.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t quite understand why the bottle is so big. I have bought other products in large bottles like this and threw away 2/3s of the bottle. Would it have killed them to sell a 50mm bottle?
    The Devil is in the Details.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast