Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: May Product Giveaway!! NEW! Carpro CQuartz LITE

Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    For those who doubt this “lite” coating... do not. I have this on my daily driver over a year now. It’s been thru the northeast winter with road salt and brine.

I have not topped it with anything. Just typical washes. Still beading very strong. While beading has diminished very slightly, I believe that is from the fact it has light contamination on it from needing a clay. There are some super faint swirls visible in only the right lighting with a very close eye to look for them.

This stuff is no joke.

The applicators that come with the kit are awesome also. Much better then the blocks and square suede cloths.

While I’m not a big fan of coatings, the durability and ease of use of CP lite are certainly undeniable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    For those who doubt this “lite” coating... do not. I have this on my daily driver over a year now. It’s been thru the northeast winter with road salt and brine.

I have not topped it with anything. Just typical washes. Still beading very strong. While beading has diminished very slightly, I believe that is from the fact it has light contamination on it from needing a clay. There are some super faint swirls visible in only the right lighting with a very close eye to look for them.

This stuff is no joke.

The applicators that come with the kit are awesome also. Much better than the blocks and square suede cloths.

While I’m not a big fan of coatings, the durability and ease of use of CP lite are certainly undeniable.
    WOW! ...coming from "Mr. Nuba" that is a fantastic testimonial

3. Thanks Dr Oldz thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Currently, there are many products that are being discounted as well as very useful. I have never used it but it seems to be good for my car as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is suitable for every vehicle.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345