Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: August Product Giveaway!! NEW! CarPro Multi X All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate

Post Thanks / Like

August Product Giveaway!! NEW! CarPro Multi X All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate

August Product Giveaway! CarPro Multi X

CarPro Multi X All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate 500ml (17oz)

The most important step in creating a work of art is a clean canvas! That is exactly where Multi X comes into play with excellent cleaning power that is completely safe for the surface when used as directed!

Multi X comes in a concentrated formula capable of removing all manner of filth and unwanted soiling! We recommend diluting 1:20 for general cleaning or 1:100 for high-pressure cleaning applications. Please note we HIGHLY recommend that you test on an inconspicuous area before use! Use on unknown materials is only at your own risk!

As is the case with much of the CarPro line, products function in a full circle, meaning you can also use this product at the end of the cycle for deep cleansing at the start and removal of many types of stains on a protected surface at the end if diluted properly. CarPro Multi X should be diluted in order to suit the task and surface applied to.

Multi X provides a great deal of versatility with uses on the tires, engine bay, exterior prep cleanse, interior stains, and more!

Rules
    1. Comment on this thread explaining why you think you should win.
    2. Have at least 10 posts in various threads for the entire month. (Post in Say Hi!, ask questions or comment on details, etc.)
    3. Post a pic of your ride in the Show and Shine Thread, or comment on someone else's. Bonus points for pics though
    4. Winner agrees to post a review of Multi X All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate (w/pics)

*Please note that for this drawing the Multi X APC bottle will be sent in the winners next order after announcement*

Note: I am not affiliated with Sky's The Limit. I am posting this on behalf of Corey

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice give-away!!! It’s a good product!!! Good luck you guys!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I should win since I picked the giveaway product. Lol. I’ll be happy to do a review at various strengths. Even if I don’t win I’ll buy some anyway. I’ve been using Meguires APC forever, it’s time for a change.
    The Devil is in the Details.

Post Thanks / Like
    Adding an EXTRA Mystery gift to this August giveaway!

HINT: This is a one-time, one-off, exclusive item/product that will ONLY be included with this GIVEAWAY to the winner!

IMHO This one-off Mystery gift is way kewl and absolutely awesome!

Ya' gotta be in it to win it!

Simple Rules
    2. Have at least 10 posts in various threads for the entire month. (Post in Say Hi!, ask questions or comment on details, etc.)
    3. Post a pic of your ride in the Show and Shine Thread, or comment on someone else's. Bonus points for pics though
    4. Winner agrees to post a review of Multi X All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate (w/pics)

5. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post

HINT: This is a one-time, one-off, exclusive item/product that will ONLY be included with this GIVEAWAY to the winner!

Simple Rules
    Nice addition. If I did not already have Multi X I would enter. Good luck to those that enter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure why I should win, but I would sure like to try it!
    Last edited by Reflection 5-0; 08-14-2019 at 08:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post

OK, The cat's out of the bag...the August mystery gift is a (NIB) Sky's the Limit magic coffee mug!

Check out the vid done with a simple Keurig® coffee maker! This is a black mug that reveals the logo.

Again, This is a one-time, one-off, exclusive item that will ONLY be included to the winner of this GIVEAWAY!

This is a well done quality product. There is still time to enter! Get your name on the list for the drawing!

Post Thanks / Like
    ...and the winner is...

rlmccarty2000

Congratulations!

A big THANK YOU to all the folks that participated in the giveaway!

Robert, be sure and comment in your next order to include the Multi X APC and Coffee mug!

10. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome!! Congrats

Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty cool. Congrats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast