Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEMA 2019 & CarPro

Post Thanks / Like

SEMA 2019 & CarPro

With SEMA around the corner I wanted to start a thread to discuss the products to be released.

First off CarPro won’t be at SEMA this year. They will be releasing their products via social media.

See the following screenshot about this announcement and blurred images of the products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are we going to Graphene everything like every other coating company seems to be doing?

3. Thanks waynant thanked this post
    Likes waynant liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've found SEMA to be the introduction of many new "announced at SEMA" products.

Some of these are just an evolution of existing products.
    I.E. Rupes Marks III was an update to the computer for a smoother transition.

Others are completely new...
    I.E. Scangrip last year announced the MultiMatch 3 with interchangeable batteries and Bluetooth etc.

I'm looking forward to seeing the revolution in products more than evolution.
    SEMA is always an exciting time to see revolutionary products for the detailing industry.

I've seen folks with "newer/better" products that never came to market and you never heard of them again.

I'm looking forward to hearing the announcements about new products that can make this industry better.

5. Likes dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im very interested to see the new CarPro products and newer versions of existing ones. Lets see if CarPro teases us this week.
    CQuartz UK3 Ceramic Coating | Gliss Top Coat
    Facebook | Instagram

Post Thanks / Like
    Any word yet on what they are?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am thinking we are going to get updated formulas of existing products.

9. Likes dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on Merlin & Guz. You are the 2 people I figured would have some of this info. Hook us up with some info or hints.....

I have been out of the Pro / Full time detailing for so long I feel like I just watch from the outside.

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m in the dark just like you. But wouldn’t it be something if it was Graphene lol.

12. Likes fgrm1979 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    First announcement

It's here! MetalliCut is the all-new, diamond-infused metal polish from CARPRO that delivers ground-breaking performance on all types of metals.

With a hybrid combination of both diamond and diminishing abrasive compounds, MetalliCut helps you save time cutting through contaminants and imperfections quicker than ever while delivering a high gloss finish on even the softest of metals like chrome.

MetalliCut is safe on all kinds of metals including aluminium and stainless steel and can be used by hand or by machine.

14. Likes Merlin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another

You've always wanted an IronX that smells better and today, it has arrived!

We've upgraded the legendary IronX formula, keeping the same performance, yet significantly reducing the unpleasant odors resulting from chemicals used in heavy-duty iron particle removal.

Now, enjoy the unmatched performance of the iconic IronX without the terrible smell.

16. Likes dman68, Merlin liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast