Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEMA 2019 & CarPro

Post Thanks / Like
    Revamping the horrendous smell of IronX is a major plus. Keep the info coming Guz.
    Cheers,
    Don

2. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good move by CarPro.
    But somehow I’ll miss the sense of sacrificing myself for the good of my car.😀

Post Thanks / Like
    New Marine coating from CarPro

he evolution of marine protection has arrived. NAUTIK has been engineered specifically to resist the harsh conditions of saltwater while offering protection against sun damage, algae, barnacles, fading, and more!

Nothing resists algae and scumminess better than NAUTIK. In real-world testing, we found scum lines and algae were easily wiped off with ZERO resistance.

NAUTIK was designed to bond directly with gel-coat and fiberglass surfaces where it becomes a durable barrier against the aging effects of the marine world. Once installed with NAUTIK, a boat becomes far easier to clean, no longer will you constantly have to abrade or polish the surface to get it clean.

NAUTIK's unique extremely low VOC formula not only protects the surface and makes it easy to clean but also enhances and protects the gloss of the finish for years to come.

Interested in becoming a NAUTIK installer? Contact sales@carpro.global to apply to become an installer!

5. Likes Merlin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    New glass cleaner

Say goodbye to streaks with the all-new Clarify glass cleaner!

Designed to create streak-free perfect clarity every time, Clarify's unique formulation also cuts through traffic film, oils, dirt, and contamination all without damaging your rain repellent or glass coating.
    ​​
    ​Specifications:

Powerful cleaning effect
    Removes dirt, oil, and contamination
    Doesn't damage your rain repellent
    Safe for interior and exterior
    Streak-free cleaning

7. Likes dman68, Reflection 5-0, Merlin, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which item is your "best pick" do far?

Anything else new?

9. Likes dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    A new standard in heavy cutting wool pads has arrived. CARPRO Wool Pad gives you the cutting power you've always wanted

Designed without a foam backing, CARPRO Wool Pad allows for more user feedback and control. Instead, CARPRO Wool Pad is equipped with a heavy-duty stitched backing that won't twist, kink or rupture. Even under extreme workloads.

​With its thick 15mm high-quality lamb’s wool polishing pad, get extreme and fast cutting power to cutdown severe scratches and time on each paint correction.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Which item is your "best pick" do far?

Anything else new?
    The wool pads were posted late tonight. For me the metal polish and the glass cleaner are interesting. Also curious how the scent of ironx has been toned down. Which is your best pick?

11. Likes Merlin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally I want to try the new Clarify and the IronX.
    CQuartz UK3 Ceramic Coating | Gliss Top Coat
    Facebook | Instagram

Post Thanks / Like

The original teaser had what looked like 3 coatings. So far I have only seen the Marine coating. I’m still watching to see if there is more coming.

I do like the idea of a less smelly IronX. The wife hates the stretch and complains any time I use it. Even when done outside and rinsed immediately and the ground washed up as well.

14. Likes dman68, Merlin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post

The original teaser had what looked like 3 coatings. So far I have only seen the Marine coating. I’m still watching to see if there is more coming.

I do like the idea of a less smelly IronX. The wife hates the stretch and complains any time I use it. Even when done outside and rinsed immediately and the ground washed up as well.

Those black bottles are often used for the professional. So we won't be seeing what they are. They look exactly like the bottles for Immortal.

16. Likes dman68 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12