First off, I want to apologize if there is already another thread for this. I searched for a while and couldn't find anything!

I bought a 19 STI early this year and put 2 layers of Cquartz UK 3.0 on the Calipers, Wheels, and Body in April. The Cquartz looked amazing and was performing exactly as I expected until recently....

I moved this summer to a bigger house. Unfortunately, there are a bunch of trees around it and there isn't a garage or carport to put my car in. I know trees wreck havoc on cars, but made sure to keep it as clean as I could and keep a nice layer of Reload on.

Now to the present.... the car went about 1.5 months without being cleaned... the herniated discs in my back weren't being friendly and it rained any of the days I felt like I could push myself through getting it clean. I was finally able to wash it this weekend, but water is clinging to the paint like there isn't a coating on it at all...but only on the body of the car. Surprisingly, my Wheels and Calipers are still sheeting water like day one.

So my question is, is there perhaps a bunch of tree fallout stuck to the coating on my car? Is there something I could do/use to test and see if that is the case? I'm assuming the coating is still on the car since the Wheels and Calipers were much more difficult to prep and they're still fine.

TIA!