Thread: Review - CarPro Clarify Glass Cleaner

Post Thanks / Like

Review - CarPro Clarify Glass Cleaner

Thanks to Avi for sending me the production sample.

Products:

CarPro Clarify

Gallon $44.99
    17 oz $12.99
    34 oz $17.99

CarPro Description:

CarPro has done it again with their new glass cleaner! CarPro Clarify is formulated to provide streak free glass with less effort! Lets face it... nobody likes cleaning glass... Until now! With this new easy to use and streak free formula, glass cleaning is no longer such a chore and it certainly doesn't hurt that the smell is so pleasant! Not only does Clarify wipe off with ease but it won't damage your ceramic coating or windshield sealant! Whats more, it cuts through traffic film, oils, and fingerprints with ease! CarPro Clarify is safe to use on the interior and exterior of your glass, leaving streak free results and perfect clarity every time!

Features:

• Streak-free cleaning
    • Removes dirt, oil, and contamination
    • Safe for interior and exterior
    • Doesn't damage you rain repellent
    • Powerful cleaning effect

Glass Cleaning Directions:

1. Pair with a Cloudbuster or CarPro Glassfiber cleaning towel for superior results
    2. Spray 1-2 sprays on the surface or on the towel
    3. Wipe surface with firm pressure
    4. Flip towel to clean dry side or use separate clean dry towel for final wipe

Additional Glass Cleaning Tips

1. Clean interior glass last (after all interior dressing is complete)
    2. Fold glass cleaning towel twice (into quarters) When in use keep flat and folded so cleaning and wiping pressure is evenly distributed.
    3. Never finish glass with a dirty or saturated towel
    4. On interior of glass - finish in left to right direction. On exterior of glass - finish in vertical direction. In this manner you can easily identify which side of the glass a streak is on IF you see one after cleaning.
    As I mentioned Avi sent me a small product sample prior to it’s release to test out. I liked it enough to purchase a larger bottle. This was announced at SEMA 2019 and is a new product in the CarPro line up. They now have their own dedicated glass cleaner.

Some of the claims on the bottle.

Directions are straight forward. It is just like any other glass cleaner. The key with this one is that not a lot of product is needed. If more is used it will leave a slight haze which will be noticed when the glass fogs due to a temperature difference inside the car similar to other glass cleaners. Not an issue on the outside glass.

It does work great with any glass towel but my preferred glass towel for the inside is the CarPro GlassFiber. It works so well with any glass cleaner including Clarify.

I currently use Sonax Glass Cleaner as that has become my favorite compared to glass cleaners such as Invisible Glass and Sprayway. Clarify is just as good as Sonax with the caveat of Clarify having a better lubrication. Cleaning power is equal.

Some like to use CarPro Eraser as their glass cleaner and it does work well especially to remove that haze on the front inner glass. I have used it myself and one of the draw backs is that the towel drags on the glass making it a bit harder to wipe the glass. Clarify as I mentioned has better lubricity but I have been told it has more cleaning ability than Eraser and has less alcohol than Eraser. Which is why it has a claim of not degrading one’s glass sealant.

Clarify also has a good scent so it makes it a joy to use. I have also not had any streaking from it.

I would recommend giving this glass cleaner a try if looking to try something new. Some will be turned off by the price as there are other glass cleaners that cost less and get the job done.

As always thanks for reading.

Post Thanks / Like
    How does the cleaning power and lubrication of CarPro Clarify compare to your previous favorite, Sonax Glass Cleaner, and do you find the price difference justifiable for the performance it offers?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not used Sonax in a very long time. I purchased a gallon of Clarify for like $30 from Autopia a long time ago so still using that gallon up.