Thread: What are the steps required for proper maintaince of Cquartz and Gliss

Post Thanks / Like

What are the steps required for proper maintaince of Cquartz and Gliss

So I just had my car professionally detailed and ceramic coated with x2 Coat of Cquartz and x1 Coat of Gliss. I asked him and he told me all I really need is ECH20 waterless wash and quick detailer for anything aside from a proper hand wash. Is this really true? I see there is also Reload as well but he told me not to waste my money on it. I trust him but wanted to see if there is any other opinion on this subject. Also for quick detailing, ECH20 diluted is really all I need right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by farcus01 View Post
    So I just had my car professionally detailed and ceramic coated with x2 Coat of Cquartz and x1 Coat of Gliss. I asked him and he told me all I really need is ECH20 waterless wash and quick detailer for anything aside from a proper hand wash. Is this really true? I see there is also Reload as well but he told me not to waste my money on it. I trust him but wanted to see if there is any other opinion on this subject. Also for quick detailing, ECH20 diluted is really all I need right?
    Your detailer is right that Ech2o would be all you need other than a hand wash.

Ech2o is a waterless wash that makes for a good detail spray, drying aid and rinseless wash.

If you want a little protection then get Elixir. I would skip Reload. Elixir is a better product in my experience and opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Your detailer is right that Ech2o would be all you need other than a hand wash.

Ech2o is a waterless wash that makes for a good detail spray, drying aid and rinseless wash.

If you want a little protection then get Elixir. I would skip Reload. Elixir is a better product in my experience and opinion.
    That's exactly what I have done for 5 years on my 2014 Model S. I literally hand wash my car one or two times per year. I live in a drought area. Echo2 has been an absolute lifesaver for me. I swear by it and pretty much all CarPro products. (nope...not a shill, I swear)