Thread: OBSSSSD Tire Dressing - Matte

Post Thanks / Like

OBSSSSD Tire Dressing - Matte

I have a shelf full of tires dressings, coatings etc.

By far my favorite is OBSSSSD Tire Dressing - Matte

It leaves a very dark and classy look - NO Glazed Donut!
    If you have not tried it I suggest you give it a try. My Fav.

If you give it a try I'd love to hear your feedback in a post.

Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol@ Glazed Donut. It’s what I call Ghetto Gloss. Looks like nice stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Lol@ Glazed Donut. It’s what I call Ghetto Gloss. It looks like nice stuff.
    Mike - I'm sure over the years you and I have tried just about every tire dressing on the market.

* I've even used Dlux with an airbrush (you need a respirator and googles big time with this idea).

If I want something that looks classy and simple to use, give OBSSSSD Matte Tire Dressing a try.

I have a fairly large "collection" of detailing products.

...As a matter of fact, I decided to do a little "cabinet cleaning" yesterday and I still have a large "collection".
    I threw out lots of products that did not live up to their "internet marketing" or they were mediocre at best
    When I was done I had filled up a 60-gallon trash can!!! I wish I had the money I've spent on "hyped up" products.
    You know the stuff...Product XYZ is announced...lots of "internet hype"...you buy it and you find out it's "not special".

Has this ever happened to you?

Please give OBSSSSD Matte Tire Dressing a try. It's a simple product. No Hype. I would love to hear your feedback on it.

Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol. It’s Jim

Yes. I have a room full of detailing “stuff”. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out myself. Gave it away to friends, and some to the trash man.

I have come to the point that I only buy what I need unless something really looks promising. Except for nubas. I still collect those.

As far as tire dressings, I still have about 2 gallons of the 20 or gallons of old Black Fire Dressing I bought when PBMG bought the BF line. So I’m running low. Lol I may give it a shot although I prefer to buy a lot of products in bulk if possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure what you guys think, but I find tire dressing depends on the vehicle and customer. It seems like folks with large tires (i.e. lifted trucks) like shiny (glazed donut) tires because it seem to show off the deep tread. The high end cars with low profile tires like a clean tire or matte finish tire and the average customer likes to see a semi gloss tire. Either way I try to remember to ask the customer what they want and most of them (other than the big truck guys)tell me to do what looks good.
    Instagram : pursuit_of_reflection
    Facebook@PursuitofReflection